Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1116

Thread: A Guide to Unwanted Contact: Merverts, Trolls, Collectors, and more with list

I’m not entirely sure if they count as “collectors” but after being on Instagram for awhile I’ve noticed a lot of fake pages stealing images off of other Mer’s accounts and using them. It’s just awful!! I’m just starting out so I have nothing to steal, but is there anyway I can report the stolen images? It’s not fair to the amazing Mers who put time and effort into them.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    yeah they usually exploit them to try and sell stuff it's annoying AF

Got a random message from Richard Straube thanking me for contacting him (when the hell did I do that?) and having attached what I'm assuming was one of his photos or videos but was actually unavailable. Didn't want to click it regardless tbh, only because while I know folks have been unsure on here of whether he was fishy or not, I'm just a tiny bit weirded out by the sudden random contact and the fact there's a page about aquaphiles in his likes.
    Formerly known as Mermaid Cosmica

Just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that Gordon Shagene now has 14 facebook profiles and is a creep on all of them.
    Take the wave now and know that you're free
    Turn your back on the land face the sea
    Face the wind now so wild and so strong
    When you think of me
    Wave to me and send me a song

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    He also had two accounts in the past under the name Kelly Smith on Facebook that doesn't have profile pictures he'll use to pose as a "friend" to him. It's discouraging he creating more Facebook accounts

Quote Originally Posted by PhaylennMurúch View Post
    Just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that Gordon Shagene now has 14 facebook profiles and is a creep on all of them.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

He back but now with a disclaimer on his wall.

He does seem to give credit now however no one knows when he post their pictures because of no tagging.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdmaid Faith View Post
    As referenced by Slim: https://www.facebook.com/gary.dygert...62776580494878, dude has many photos of people reposted. Not too bothered except for his awful editing. Seems like a collector, also I ran into this lovely man today:
    Attachment 42729
    https://www.instagram.com/kevinavants/
    He was apologetic but I'm like naaaah leave your filth! #blocked

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Survivor of cyberbullies

Heads up yall: mervert alert.Name:  Screenshot_20190510-180823_Instagram.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  51.4 KBName:  Screenshot_20190510-180830_Instagram.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  43.6 KB

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

A Guide to Unwanted Contact: Merverts, Trolls, Collectors, and more with list

Troll alert as it’s brought to my attention. Just please block on Instagram MERMANTRIDENT3, mermantrident, mermancarter123, therightfulleader1, and carte_morte245. Via screenshots that was forwarded and I will only reveal to admin here if asked, he messages for regular conversation but hits moods that are at bullying level. As a community, we shouldn’t engage back as we are better than this. Bullies hates no attention so please block any of his name if he messages you. Edit due to him making another name and messaging a person who asked him to stop messaging her did so anyways under a new name.

Last edited by Slim; 06-14-2020 at 01:21 AM. Reason: he created a new account

Survivor of cyberbullies

Junior Member Euro Pod

Visit Mermaid Selphy's Youtube Channel
    Mermantrident is hamrless. He is autistic and that makes his behaviour for all other "normal" people creepy or weird. Trust me I am an occupational therapist and his behaviour is not dangerous. I had a conversation with him today that's why i wanted to check on Mernetwork if anyone already noticed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Selphy View Post
    Mermantrident is hamrless. He is autistic and that makes his behaviour for all other "normal" people creepy or weird. Trust me I am an occupational therapist and his behaviour is not dangerous. I had a conversation with him today that's why i wanted to check on Mernetwork if anyone already noticed him.
    The 4 other accounts used to snap at other mers when they put him on block counts as trolling. I totally understand some of the behavior regarding autistic traits. Some people can handle it and some can’t. He simply doesn’t respect it when asked nicely by others with explanations.

Survivor of cyberbullies

On Instagram, the user alexparasyn128 has been posting a LOT of messages on pictures saying he sent a PM. A quick google search shows it’s the creepy pronouncement of love, he wish to tickle the mermaid, etc. it’s best to block him.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Done. Thanks for the warning!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    He tried to send a message to me, and I knew that name looked suspicious, so I blocked straight away.
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I've had some fun ones lately...

I'm gonna do this now slim. God dam merverts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Troll alert as it’s brought to my attention. Just please block on Instagram mermantrident, mermancarter123, therightfulleader1, and carte_morte245. Via screenshots that was forwarded and I will only reveal to admin here if asked, he messages for regular conversation but hits moods that are at bullying level. As a community, we shouldn’t engage back as we are better than this. Bullies hates no attention so please block any of his name if he messages you.

Sent from my SM-G960F using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    On Instagram, the user alexparasyn128 has been posting a LOT of messages on pictures saying he sent a PM. A quick google search shows it’s the creepy pronouncement of love, he wish to tickle the mermaid, etc. it’s best to block him.

Alex was one of the ones I've already blocked lol

carte_morte245 and mermantrident are either friends or the same person cos the same face is in both pictures lol

Quote Originally Posted by the.tattooed.mermaid78 View Post
    carte_morte245 and mermantrident are either friends or the same person cos the same face is in both pictures lol

He has 4 names. He a troll and he has admitted to using the other names once placed on block

Survivor of cyberbullies

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast