Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: A Guide to Unwanted Contact: Merverts, Trolls, Collectors, and more with list

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    WARNING FOR VIOLENCE, RAPE, RACISM, AND MORE. READ WITH CAUTION. This guy is in a bunch of mer-groups

Ran into this lovely guy

Attachment 39487

Attachment 39488

Attachment 39489

Attachment 39490

Attachment 39491

What the fin I just read...?

~Neerai Every, the Pirate Mermaid~

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Well that guy is outrageous if I may understate. I'm probably Captain Obvious for saying this, but I think this guy is looking for nothing short of intentionally making others feel like dirt. Where as those who legitimately express hate at least show slight reason and vary their answers, this guy kept on saying basically the same short things over and over again and didn't really acknowledge AniaR. I doubt he hates anything about us. I believe he chose AniaR as a target for pleasurable slander. He probably does not care who was in his sights, and he just chose us. This guy is probably just a troll.

Got a comment on a post I made. Found it funny and reported it right away.
    <object classid="clsidFacebook: Mermaid Miradis ------- Twitter: @MermaidMiradis
    mermaidmiradis@gmail.com
    YouTube: Mermaid Miradis
    </object>

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    Hi guys I want yo warn you all about a guy called Sam Knight, I know a few of you have him as a friend. For the last few days this guy has been trying to get me to do a gig in Bournemouth with him at a "private house party"

It's been a very dodgy passing of information, he won't show me his face because he conveniently "lost his laptop" he refuses to give me the clients details but what really hit the nail on the head is when he showed me a picture of his "mertailor tail"

This tail does in fact belongs to and was made by Jacob John Chlebec, its the green tail he made. This guy told. Me it was made by mertailor and the picture was sent "by his ex". I don't know who this guy is or what his deal is but for everyone's own safety please don't book a gig with him or agree to meet up the guy is a nut job.

He is playing dumb to the fact he's been caught out saying he doesn't understand and is still trying to book me.
    User formerly known as "Samantha".

OK guys this is SERIOUS! I put up a post the other day about a guy called Sam Knight. He was trying to lure me into performing at a party in the middle of nowhere on my own. Well this lovely chap is part of the same bunch of guys who tried to lure Mermaid Grace last year to a party on her own last year. The number I was given is the same as the one they contacted Grace with.
    They offer you a huge sum of money but will not accept any male Mertenders.
    If you have had contact with this Sam Knight guy please please please email the Dorset Police at 101@dorset.pnn.police.uk
    Crime reference number is 22.275
    He is also in with a man called Mike Holloway.

Please be careful don't let the money the offer fool you. They say they will pay a lot to get you to come alone which is just fucking scary!

Be safe guys especially the newbies. Xxx

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    That is terrifying.

I posted a PSA!

OK guys this is SERIOUS! I put up a post the other day about a guy called Sam Knight. He was trying to lure me into performing at a party in the middle of nowhere on my own. Well this lovely chap is part of the same bunch of guys who tried to lure Mermaid Grace last year to a party on her own last year. The number I was given is the same as the one they contacted Grace with.
    They offer you a huge sum of money but will not accept any male Mertenders.
    If you have had contact with this Sam Knight guy please please please email the Dorset Police at 101@dorset.pnn.police.uk
    Crime reference number is 22.275
    He is also in with a man called Mike Holloway.

Please be careful don't let the money the offer fool you. They say they will pay a lot to get you to come alone which is just fucking scary!

Be safe guys especially the newbies. Xxx

Woops sorry didn't mean to post again

Yeah, that is scary. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

You didn't misread, Dylan. This guy named if he's who I think he is posts similar questions about being helpless and unable to walk or something about breathing. Sazan_heddo I think his name is. And he posts on MANY m pages of mermen. A bit creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by merman475 View Post
    You didn't misread, Dylan. This guy named if he's who I think he is posts similar questions about being helpless and unable to walk or something about breathing. Sazan_heddo I think his name is. And he posts on MANY m pages of mermen. A bit creepy.
    This is actually a relief to read. Both people were just following me. The screenshot are the content they are following. Sometimes I think I'm just being paranoid. It's just that I've had things that have made me uncomfortable sent in PMs and it doesn't help that these people were following my meraccount. Neither of these guys were named Sazan_heddo. Sometimes when I share stuff here I feel like it's not taken as seriously because I'm a merMAN, and not a merMAID. I know Mermaids probably get it worse, but that doesn't mean mermen don't get a bit of weirdness from time to time. It's not like I wanted a guy following me that is in a public group called Hot Gay Teenagers full of pictures of young guys that are shirtless and or other stuff. I just found it creepy.
    Last edited by Merman Dylan; 11-24-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Senior Member Pod of the Southwest Vrindavana Starfish's Avatar
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish On Twitter Add Vrindavana Starfish on Facebook
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    Dylan, I don't thing anyone here would take you less seriously because you're a merman. Mermaids know that women get this no matter what, and we know how scary and uncomfortable it is. The fact that you're a merman means you're also going to be a target, because there are fewer of you. You're just as vulnerable to creeps as the rest of us are. You may not have gotten this kind of treatment your whole life, or when you're out of a fin (and that's a huge assumption, because maybe you have), but it doesn't make it any less legitimate when you do. We get it. No one should be made to feel uncomfortable like that.

I just don't want people to think I'm looking for this by posting stuff here. I figure I can share things and let others know to make their own decisions. Needless to say, the guys above made me feel uncomfortable because of what they chose to follow or because they posted things on their timeline that is questionable. It's always possible someone got hacked when weird stuff gets posted on a timeline, but the second guy is following weird stuff in groups that take it a bit further than what I think is okay. I'm not going to lie. I don't get it often outside of being in my fins, but at the end of my senior year I guess someone saw my profile picture or something and messaged me some creepy stuff. The time for the message was prior to opening up about being a merman to anyone. However, I've been fortunate enough not to have but maybe one incident outside of being in my fins and all that happened was someone PMed me, and I ignored them. The thing that concerns me the most about the first guy is that other mers have him as their friend. It's possible he was accepted because people saw mutual friends or because maybe they actually know him. I don't know. I just thought it was concerning and wanted to let others know.

To be honest, I've actually accepted friend requests and follow certain people not because I want to be friends, but I've noticed that some people tend to collect pictures and share what other mers do as reposts. I follow those people and maybe even friend them because I want to keep an eye on what they post. Because of the attention I can attract, I'm very hypersensitive about the things I share online. I'm always watching, always watching.

He's back

And he now has 8 accounts

I have raged at him and threatened him with the police and yet he still tries to like my page. I have endlessly blocked him yet he comes back time and time again

These are his current accounts.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    User previously known as "Kat Arnold".

- Mermaid Lilium Fanpage -
    - Photography Fanpage -

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Yeah, I just keep blocking him and ignoring him.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Gordon just tried to add me AGAIN.

"Diaper university"

*shutter*

We had someone message the mernetwork fan page about this dude:

this guys is making sexual advances on girls and asking them to kiss him/makeout etc.

Gordon tried to add seaglass too today, even LIKING a post she made telling him to basically fuck off. She's now managed to ban him but still... He's either not all there or doing this shit on purpose to mess with us all

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    User previously known as "Kat Arnold".

- Mermaid Lilium Fanpage -
    - Photography Fanpage -

I thought it was just the more popular mers, but nope.

Gordon liked my page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast