Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: A Guide to Unwanted Contact: Merverts, Trolls, Collectors, and more with list

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Mhara's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Mhara on Facebook
    Okay so I'm a little creeped out by this guy who's been messaging me...but just wanted to get this out there really. I dunno if he's a 'mervert' but some of his sexual merman talk made me a little uncomfortable...he has no actual photos of him that I can see on his page, just pictures of Ballet dancers and cosplayers as well as a few merfolk. He creeped me out by saying I was sexy in my old photos...and then he said all of a sudden I looked 10 in them? Sooo you thought I looked like a 10 year old and was 'sexy'? okaaaay then.

He said things that could have been flirting, then asked if my tail turned my boyfriend on? And when I said I don't see mermaiding as anything sexual he was adamant to tell me he did. He has a lot of mutual friends with me (other mers I know) and I'm wondering if he does the same to them...He asked me what I'd do if a mer fell in love with me and found mermaiding sexy/sexual and when I gave him a short answer he changed the subject and tried to get me to give him a link to Liliums facebook page.

I've blocked him but have taken screenshots of all his conversations with me. This is him...does anyone know of him/dealt with him before?

Name:  Untitled3.png
Views: 528
Size:  303.8 KB
    The Mermaid Of Anglesey

Find me on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Angleseymer...homepage_panel

Formerly known as Merman Vaughan...now I'm a mermaid heh.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Those comments are unacceptable

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Lol yeah. That's absolutely a mervert or at least someone who's not afraid to sexually harass people. Bye bye. Gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Mhara's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Mhara on Facebook
    heh I was kinda scared to post this in case he was on here :') he told me he was on a few mermaid groups on facebook etc.
    The Mermaid Of Anglesey

Find me on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Angleseymer...homepage_panel

Formerly known as Merman Vaughan...now I'm a mermaid heh.

All the more reason for you to share. Sexual harassment is not cool and we should be weary of people like this thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    Whoa, that dude's way inappropriate. He seems to have worked hard to earn that ban.

Name:  ohman.JPG
Views: 499
Size:  34.5 KB

he's on youtube now, I am so sick of this guy. I blocked him on FB and he made a new account and just sends me non stop messages with links to his dating profiles asking me to be his wife. I told him off because this is a video of me with my make a wish kid and I am just damn sick of this. I have been nice. GET A FREAKING CLUE.

He also sent me this one, translation please?

Raina Mermaid Sehr gehet Damen Sprechen du / sie Deutsch ! ? Frage: Ich Suche eine Frau mit Langen Schulterlagen Harren die mit mir Manfred Frickel Schwimmen und Unterwasser Schwimmen gehen tut !! Sie muss nicht Raucher sein !!! Sie Sollte Zwischen ca.: 1,65 m und ca.: 1,75 m Groß sein ! Sie sollte Zwischen ca.: 25 Jahre und ca.:50 Jahre Alt sein ! Sie sollte Braune,dunkelbraune oder hellbraune , Kastaniendukelbraune Harre haben !!!!!! Sie müste Warmherzig , gedultig haben Verstäntnis voll sein und Humor und frölich ,freundlich sein !!!!! Ich gehe gerne Schwimmen und Unterwasser Schwimmen aber Hauptsächlich im Schwimmbad wo es Schön warm ist !! Mir fehlt nur noch eine Frau die mit mir Manfred Frickel Schwimmen gehen tut und mir Gehsellschaft leistet und mich etwas Animation (mich etwas da zu ermuntert mit ihr zu Schwimmen wenn ich nach einer Runde wider auf höre soll sie/müste sie hin gehen und sagen komm noch eine Runde und auch erkenen wenn ich nicht mär kann und dan eine Pause machen) das solle/müste sie auch machen bei mir !! In dem sie mit mir Öfters als ein mal Unterwasser taucht und Schwimmen tut !! und die Harre offen tragen tuten sollte bei Schwimmen und Auch beim Unterwasser Schwimmen wenn es gehen tut !!
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen Manfred Frickel

"Q: I am looking for a woman with Long Shoulder documents Harren doing go swimming with me Manfred Frickel swimming and underwater !! You must not be smoking !!! You Should be between approx .: 1.65 m and 1.75 m approx .: Great! You should Between approx .: 25 years old and about: its 50 Years Old! You should brown, dark brown or light brown, Kastaniendukelbraune Harre have !!!!!! You Müster Warm-hearted, with Patience Verstäntnis have to be fully and humor and Frolich, be friendly !!!!! I like to go swimming and underwater swimming but mainly in the swimming pool where it is Nice and warm !! I just missing a woman with me Manfred Frickel does go swimming and me makes me somewhat Gehsellschaft and animation (me something there to encourage her to swim when I want to hear after a round against them / they Müster go back and say come one more round and erkenen if I can not mar dan and take a break) the should / she Müster also make for me !! Often in which they emerged as a time underwater with me and doing swimming !! and Harre institutes should carry openly in swimming and also in underwater swimming when it does go !!
    Sincerely, Manfred Frickel"
    Google translate
    Mermaids&Anchors

@mermaids-and-anchors.... probably someone who speaks german should have a stab at that. My personal experience with Google Translate is that it...... Well, it's a translator, and they are by nature, flawed. (Like, chances are, aside from all the stuff it couldn't translate, the things it COULD translate are probably pretty off)
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

Senior Member Pod of The South SeaMonkey's Avatar
    some perv is looking for a "woman" (very specific requirements on age, weight, and hair color and length) who doesnt smoke to go swimming with him in a warm pool. hahaha. deff a perv. no, i did not rely on google translate. i speak german. steer clear raina.
    I'm no ordinary girl
    I'm from the deep blue underworld
    Land or sea the worlds my oyster
    I'm the pearl
    No ordinary girl

Quote Originally Posted by Angelfish aka Fox View Post
    some perv is looking for a "woman" (very specific requirements on age, weight, and hair color and length) who doesnt smoke to go swimming with him in a warm pool. hahaha. deff a perv. no, i did not rely on google translate. i speak german. steer clear raina.
    Lol, so he's a creeper in English, and a super creeper in German. Eesh....
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

lol lovely

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    I had Craig Bohn try and add me again the other day after I deleted him off Facebook. He was spouting the same rubbish about being a fr diving instructor. I had a very funny time telling him (very politely but every so sarcastically) that there was no way on God's green earth was every adding him as a Facebook friend. Fool! HEHEHEHE!
    User formerly known as "Samantha".

You'd think that after he's hit up every mer on Mernetwork that he'd eventually change his tactics.

... Nope.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Has anyone has issues with this guy? He's been messaging me, commenting and liking EVERY photo of mine, I can't tell whether or not he's a mervert, but I'm keeping my eye on him
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

forgot to add the photo lol
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

He's got a few mers on his profile

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    I think he's on my friendslist, but he never commented or PMd me iirc.

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast