Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: A Guide to Unwanted Contact: Merverts, Trolls, Collectors, and more with list

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    yeah the thread was made 3 years ago, time for an update haha

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    I like the new name too. Also popping in to ask about a "John Parker." He's been sending me 'compliments' to my fan page. Seems like an underwater fetishist, and we have 11 mutual mermaid friends.

yes I blocked him and found he was a fetishist too. I think I forgot to add him on here sometimes there's so many I lose track

Name:  jkkjk.JPG
Views: 721
Size:  42.7 KB

Sam night is at it again

Had a couple of these guys try to friend me and also join my mermaid FB group - thank you SO much for this thread - instant block!
    Mermaid Kerenza Sapphire

Photographer, mermaid shop, mermaid parties & photoshoots for grown ups in Essex and Suffolk at Mermaiding UK
    (also a UK Fin Fun stockist) - mermaiding.co.uk

Formerly known as "Mermaid Carla"

Looks like he is back at it again, contacted me on gigsalad very demanding and i know hes already been talked about in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Kelly, He reached to AnaiR earlier in the month through different social media path earlier this month. Please follow her advice and simply block him. Paul Parr is also back at it again so he blocked too.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I blocked both of them already however anyone can make a gigsalad and send a request! Hoping he stops here but I'm sure he wont after reading more about others experiences with him.

Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes!

yeah he's doing it to a lot of people and wasting their time even when we tell him to stop

I awaken this morning and saw that Gordon Shagene has followed my instagram account and a ton more of friends on instagram. It still makes me sick that he active active again. Just please straight up block him before he messages you. If you are a mermaid or a merman, he will follow you like he tried to follow my instagram page.

Survivor of cyberbullies

This will be really helpful. Thanks

Sent from my VS425PP using MerNetwork mobile app
    Mermaid Mikayla

Gordon Shagene is very much active on Facebook. I found out yesterday he uses another name on Facebook. The name is Kelly Smith.

That and another Kelly Smith account got taken down when I reported it. Both accounts he messaged me if I knew Gordon. Both were friendless accounts. I filed a form to Facebook to verify his IP as the Kelly Smith accounts were pretending to be him. I got the message that IP match his account and removed for being fake accounts. Here proof.

When the 2nd Kelly Smith account got removed by Facebook, I noticed I can't view any of his accounts but his main one so I'm sure he mad at me. He did send me a friend request an hour ago so I blocked him.

None of his accounts are viewable to me anymore. Everyone block his account.

www.instagram.com/critte2004

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Gordon Shagene is very much active on Facebook. I found out yesterday he uses another name on Facebook. The name is Kelly Smith.

That and another Kelly Smith account got taken down when I reported it. Both accounts he messaged me if I knew Gordon. Both were friendless accounts. I filed a form to Facebook to verify his IP as the Kelly Smith accounts were pretending to be him. I got the message that IP match his account and removed for being fake accounts. Here proof.

When the 2nd Kelly Smith account got removed by Facebook, I noticed I can't view any of his accounts but his main one so I'm sure he mad at me. He did send me a friend request an hour ago so I blocked him.

None of his accounts are viewable to me anymore. Everyone block his account.

www.instagram.com/critte2004
    Thank you for letting us know.

Sent from my VS425PP using MerNetwork mobile app
    Mermaid Mikayla

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with a "Triton_Kevin" on Instagram, I manage an account that sometimes has kids pictures on it (with parents approval) and I get comments like "beautiful" on the photos with kids in them (which is an extra red flag for me)...
    I was just wondering if anyone has any information on this particular individual.
    Thanks <3
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs

TailsAndTiaras.com

yeah he's one of the guys in here I forget what his FB is off the top of my head.

yeah i've blocked him on fb and instagram

user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    yeah he's one of the guys in here I forget what his FB is off the top of my head.
    Thanks! I thought his name sounded familiar too, I just wanted to ask if anyone knew of this person before I blocked them.
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @

TailsAndTiaras.com

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with a "Triton_Kevin" on Instagram, I manage an account that sometimes has kids pictures on it (with parents approval) and I get comments like "beautiful" on the photos with kids in them (which is an extra red flag for me)...
    I was just wondering if anyone has any information on this particular individual.
    Thanks <3
    He's so annoying, he just keeps going "mermaid beautiful". I blocked him, he creeps me out.

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    the name rings a bell. I removed him when I was still on FB.
    Haven't been on there for half a year or so, and I can't say one misses much.

@Mermaid Mystery: Yeah, but it is WAY worse when you comment "beautiful" on images of kids.
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @

TailsAndTiaras.com

Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast