Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Forum Member Check In!

Senior Member North Pacific Pod LindseyLu's Avatar

Old Forum Member Check In!

Hi everyone!!!!! It's Arshes from Mer Yuku!!! I decided to change my screen name to something a little more me...most of my friends call me Lindsey-Lu, and since I've made so many great friends from mer-networking I figured, why not use it here too??? I live in the pacific northwest and love the outdoors! Spend lots of time at the coast in the summer day dreaming of mermaid photoshoot ops! So I'm super excited about this new site!!!!! It already looks great!!!!! Can't wait till it's totally up and running!!!!!!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania happyguava's Avatar
    Ahoy there, I was happyguava on the old board and I decided not to change it. Nerissa Mermaid is my mer-name. I hail from Australia and currently spend my time as a music teacher/performance student/a cappella singer/belly dancer/up-and-coming mer. I like being busy :P

Hey everyone its Rose aka Mermaid Lanai from mer- Yuku. Glad to see some people on here . Im from New York, I am still new to the mermaiding scene, im a long time swimmer, i currently work part time at an animal rescue center. and I am a "Pool and Ocean Mermaid" or rather a Coney Island Mermaid. I am also an amateur photographer- mostly nature/ocean oriented.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Taylor is a Mermaid's Avatar
    Hey guys, this is tkboss from meryuku. I'm so excited about the new forum! Even though my username says otherwise, I don't actually have a tail yet. I do have all the materials in my bedroom ready for me to start making it, but I've been taking care of sick family members and haven't had time to think about it yet. I just hope it looks good before the WMAs.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Love you guys, but I made my own intro thread so I could link it in my sig and keep adding things to it glad you're all here!

Hi there everyone! My name is Courtney and I am a mermaid from Vancouver, BC! I am a designer at a local animation studio and have a Pacific Parrotlet named Tinkerbell!

This forum/community is looking pretty awesome!

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Star's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Star On Twitter Add Mermaid Star on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Star's Youtube Channel
    Hello All!
    My name is Alexie, Star on here (as you can see). I live in Florida. I am currently without tail (though I have modeled in them) but am in the process of making my first one. I hope to show some progress soon.

I am in school and am a few classes away from my Gen AA. I work for Walt Disney World in Orlando in the entertainment dept. I love it and very much enjoy performing. I model and act when I can and am continuing to build my resume. Though I work in Orlando, I live in St. Petersburg, about 10 mins from the beach. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I would love to hear from everyone!

Old Forum Member Check In!

If you're moving over from MerYuku and have changed your username, please check in here! Also if you just want to say hi to everyone without a making a separate topic feel free to post!

Welcome to the new site, members!

(New members to MerYuku or MerNetwork please post a on a separate topic!)

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Sup guys! SeaSparkles on the old board.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

MermaidCalliope on the old board. Same name, same face, same (for now) tailless mermaid X3

Merman Jesse here as usual!

Morgan's here, checking in as well. :3 Hey everyone! Changed my username to my usual mermaid name that friends call me.
    Last edited by Lorelei; 07-13-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Taylor is a Mermaid's Avatar
    @chris: Lol, nope! I do love Taylor Swift though, and I'm happy to share my name with her even though I had it before she did. :P

Changed my name to match my DeviantArt name, means dream of water, I was CydAdeTol. Howdy lol

jukumerboii aka jukubabii!! happy swimming &fishy kisses
    I Believe

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod riverunner's Avatar
    sup all from riverunner on the old site . keept the name lol. been kinda busy with life but hopefully i will have a tail this summer .

I'm PurpleMermaid from MerYuku.

Red face

Merman475 re-checking in. Gosh, I feel like a lurker since I haven't made a post in quite a while... but I plan getting a tail soon!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Neria's Avatar
    Hey guys! Marina here! I didn't change my name..... so......yep

ello everyone! draggersprez here as on the other board. i was thinking about changing my name to something more mermaidy (whaterver that means) but decided to keep it the same as every other account i ever had. :3