Thread: A meet up? this time for real?

A meet up? this time for real?

So i know several of us have already been discussing a meet up somewhere in the area. so i wanted to ask and/or provoke another discussion about a meet up i would love to meet all of you a mer together and som beach preferebly close to seattle especially now where the weather is changing to nonmer conditions it would be really great

merkisses from Snohomish <3

I'm definitely in! I want to take my tail (it's about three hours of work away from being done) for a swim before the summer is out! I'm also feeling well enough now post surgery to go swimming!

cool! yes i finished mine today (you may have already seen) so got really excited about a possible meetup. glad you are feeling well

I would love to meet up while I am visiting from San Francisco!
    Help me plan something??
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1471...ing&source=49#

So it should be sometime next month on the weekend preferably

come on guys lets keep this conversation going!!!

I'll post a link on a couple facebook groups!

hey guys since im back now id like to kickstart this conversation ^^

hey! id love to participate in something i dont really have a tail, but i still have my monofin. Id even be up so just hanging out, id be nice to meet yall. Im up in Bellingham so Seattle works for me!
    •○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•
    "The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea."
    •○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•
    ○•○•○•○•

-Vladimir Nabokov

I would eventually love to meet up with other mermaids somewhere in Oregon. It'd be difficult for me to get up to Washington.