Thread: Welcome to the ChatterBox! (please read)

Exclamation Welcome to the ChatterBox! (please read)

Welcome to the Chatterbox! This and "Current Events" are meant to be places for casual out-of-the-mer-world talk and discussion. In Chatterbox you can talk about whatever you want (just keep it clean and stay within the rules). Current events is to talk about news stories, what's going on in the world, ect. If you post a news story to discuss please link a source.

Please only post NON mer related topics for these two categories. All mer related topics will be moved to their respective categories.

Thanks!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

BUMP! Wanted to remind everyone that Just Talk and Current Event sub categories are for NON MER RELATED POSTS ONLY!!! If you don't know where to post a mermaid related post, post it in "Everything Else". I realize that people were afraid posts in that category would go unnoticed, so as you can see it is now a sub category under the Chatterbox. I don't mind moving things around if you aren't sure where to put things, or something gets misplaced, if it would just fit better in another section, ect., but I'd rather not have to move mer related posts out of non mer related sub categories. Thanks guys!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr