Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Gainesville Mermaid Cover Open for Booking!

New Gainesville Mermaid Cover Open for Booking!

Looking for professionally-mannered mers who will sit in the new Mermaid Cove tent at the Hoggetowne Medieval Faire January 24-25 and January 30 to February 1, 2015 10am-6pm in Gainesville, Fl. You will be posing with little ones, interacting with faire-goers, and interacting with the faire's roaming theatre performers, the Thieves' Guild. You do not have to be available all faire days to participate. You will be able to take breaks whenever needed. Mer-tenders will be available to help you get around

You must be able to provide your own costume, tail, and transportation. There will be a standard for costumes! In the coming months I will be working on a fund to raise monies to feed you during the faire days. If you would like to vend, all merchandise must be clearly labelled with your name and a price. Payments for your merchandise will be taken with cash or through Square, and distributed through Paypal.

If you are interested, please email 2-3 photos in your tail/costume, a list of days you are available for the faire, where you are based, your mermaid name, and any experience you have with children's entertainment, acting, or related experience to maressa.fox@gmail.com

Limited spots available! Thank you everyone!
    I'll be a Finfolk Mersister in January!

*the title is supposed to say 'Cove' XD

I seriously cannot wait, the excitement is going to kill me xD

~Mermaid Sirenia~
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

<3 !
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Sirenia View Post
    I seriously cannot wait, the excitement is going to kill me xD

~Mermaid Sirenia~

If I get my tail by then. I would love to do this!

Senior Member Pod of The South Rivertee's Avatar
    Follow Rivertee On Twitter Add Rivertee on Facebook
    Follow Rivertee on Tumblr
    If you need any help outside of the cove I'd be happy to lend a hand. My tail isn't very professional looking, but I'd still like to help.
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Formerly known as Kaguria the Kitsune Mermaid

Oh I just saw something on Mermaid Sirenia's FB page about this and realized I had completely missed this thread somehow.
    I am intrigued ... But I do not have a silicone tail. I have fabric Magictail and I'm wondering if this would be suitable...

Hi ladies! I've cast all the mermaids I'll be needing for this, but thank you! Hopefully we'll see you at the faire!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaguria The Kitsune Mermaid View Post
    If you need any help outside of the cove I'd be happy to lend a hand. My tail isn't very professional looking, but I'd still like to help.
    Hi lady!!! We definitely need mertenders if you're interested. I'm feeding everybody during the faire days, and can accommodate lodging if need-be. You'd have to be costumed, and you can do one or all days of the faire

Quote Originally Posted by Green Tea Mermaid View Post
    Would you be interested in being a mertender? I'm looking for pirates or other costumed folks to help out!

I have a pirate costume ready so I'll check with the hubby and see what days. What kind of lodging and could it accommodate myhusband (who will also help) and my son?
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Quote Originally Posted by Kaguria The Kitsune Mermaid View Post
    I have a pirate costume ready so I'll check with the hubby and see what days. What kind of lodging and could it accommodate myhusband (who will also help) and my son?
    Yay! Well, I would have to check with my friends that have guest bedrooms for three people... visitors who stay with me are usually solo and on my couch since I have an apartment.

Ok

So I'd need to know how many dates you want to do and how many nights you'd need to stay let me know

Will do

Hello Mers! So Sirenia cannot make it for the first weekend (January 24-25) so please let me know if anyone else is interested in picking up those dates! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Tea Mermaid View Post
    Do you have your tail? Sirenia ha to drop out of the first weekend and I need a replacement!

I can, and I'll probably need a place to stay. But my tail is full silicone, and I would love to help!

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

I am interested but not sure if I'll be in state
    Formerly known as Moon Coral

I'll be there Feb 2nd in.full pirate attire