Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: 2014 MerNetwork Secret Santa: General Interest & Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MerNetwork Secret Santa View Post
    In the meantime, unless anyone has any objections, I'm going to close my files for the 2014 Secret Santa. I have received confirmation that everyone sent out their gifts. I have confirmation that all but TWO have been received. We have 1 missing gift (Merman Arion) and 1 gift that I have not been able to get an official status on. If anyone sees Mermaid Melaina around, it'd be nice to get that official/final confirmation.
    Wait, does this mean mermaid evolet received her gift? I have been worrying about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained! View Post
    Wait, does this mean mermaid evolet received her gift? I have been worrying about that.
    Yes I received confirmation from everyone else

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Kelda's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Kelda on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Kelda's Youtube Channel
    Name:  DSC_0002.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  59.0 KB

I got my gift!!

It appears the address was wrong on the package (just two pesky little numbers switched around makes a heck of a difference!) so it went to the wrong post box - the owners of said post box also happened to be on holidays until last week, so it was only discovered on monday. Theta had generously sent me another gift in lieu of the first arriving, so now I get to wait excitedly for that, too! The whole situation is kind of a bummer but I can't say I'm disappointed, haha!

Thank you again, Theta! I can't wait to get my Pearlie tail so I can wear them together

Great! So that means only Arion's gift is missing
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    Kelda, wow! That is beyond beautiful!!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Kelda's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Kelda on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Kelda's Youtube Channel
    Isn't it? I love it!

Since evolet hasn't shared a picture of my gift to her and it is February, here is one I took before sending it:

Name:  HOME_-_WIN_20141210_002741[1].JPG
Views: 524
Size:  194.9 KB

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kelda View Post
    Name:  DSC_0002.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  59.0 KB

I got my gift!!

It appears the address was wrong on the package (just two pesky little numbers switched around makes a heck of a difference!) so it went to the wrong post box - the owners of said post box also happened to be on holidays until last week, so it was only discovered on monday. Theta had generously sent me another gift in lieu of the first arriving, so now I get to wait excitedly for that, too! The whole situation is kind of a bummer but I can't say I'm disappointed, haha!

Thank you again, Theta! I can't wait to get my Pearlie tail so I can wear them together
    I'm glad you like it! I'm sorry for the confusion- discalcula strikes again (See also: Why We Can't Have Nice Things.) I can't wait for you to get the next package- I hope you like that one too! I had hoped you would get the first package, so I got a different thing the second go-round