View Poll Results: Would it be useful to have a section of the site that works like Yahoo Answers?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in favor of having a section for questions where the most popular answers are listed first.

4 25.00%
  • I'm in favor of having a section where answers can be "liked" but are still in their normal order.

9 56.25%
  • I might support something like this, but it depends how it's implemented.

0 0%
  • I'm opposed to this.

0 0%
  • I don't have a strong preference as long as it doesn't change anything else on the site.

3 18.75%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We've just installed an upvote/downvote system for Tailmaking Questions subforum

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    the first thread you made is in quadruplet on the board
    Yeah, I saw that too. I couldn't figure out how to fix it. I made a second post to see if it happens every time, or if there was something I did to that post that made the duplicates appear.

and I can't seem to delete the notifications they just keep piling up
    Which notifications are you talking about? I haven't had that problem. If you message me on gchat of facebook I can work on the problem in real time.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    the mernetwork notifications. Top right of the website. You click on a link for the upvote notification and get a bunch of code everytime a new vote gets posted. It was doing it for me all day but seems to have stopped now. I'll screen grab it if I get it again.

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    They vanish once you view them, but as soon as a new rating is given, they all pop up again.
    I have 9 by now and there's no option to delete them or "mark as read".

Maybe it's supposed to be that way, so you can always tell what kind of ratings you got overall, but that's going to seriously pile up after a while.

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Sorry about the notifications, thanks for letting me know. I just fixed it so you shouldn't get notifications related to upvotes anymore.