Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Relationship Struggles...?

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    well, looks have very little to do with whether a relationship works out or not.
    In fact, if someone wants to be with you only based on looks, you do have a problem.

I think once that blonde girl up there gets her braces out and outgrows the skin difficulties, she'll be really pretty, possibly stunning.
    All the beauty of the world doesn't help though if someone has an ugly character.

Quote Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
    well, looks have very little to do with whether a relationship works out or not.
    In fact, if someone wants to be with you only based on looks, you do have a problem.

I think once that blonde girl up there gets her braces out and outgrows the skin difficulties, she'll be really pretty, possibly stunning.
    All the beauty of the world doesn't help though if someone has an ugly character.
    Amen!

Banned Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of The South

Follow Xianne Lime On Twitter Add Xianne Lime on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by maressa View Post
    ... Some advice for you mermaid Jordyn, don't go around giving your heart to everyone. I'm 24 and haven't been single for more than two weeks since I was 13. I'm not a slut, I've only slept with my last two long term boyfriends...
    And how did that work out for you??? You know, sleeping with those guys?
    Last edited by Xianne Lime; 03-11-2015 at 11:22 PM.

lime, if she's giving advice it must have worked out quite well for her.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Banned Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of The South

Follow Xianne Lime On Twitter Add Xianne Lime on Facebook
    I'm kinda asking for more in-depth about what she said.

A relationship would be nice but I have been so long without friends I don't even know how to make one anymore. And a month ago I thought I had a new best friend...expecially after she stood up for me when someone shouted I sucked during karaoke...something my previous friends never did when I was getting bullied. Turns out she was only being nice since we were working on the play together...I haven't heard one word from her sense, even when I say hi.
    But then in high school my best friend was someone I would see on the bus about twice a month.

Do you really want to be in a relationship with someone you had to manipulate into it? Do you want your partner to be enchanted by an image you have created so that you have to hide yourself in some way?

Due to the fact that I recently broke up with my girlfriend, I began to feel very lonely and therefore I decided that I wanted to find a new soulmate! This site helped me a lot in this https://twitter.com/My_SpecialDates , there are a lot of real people there and I was able to get acquainted with several already! I think something can come out of this, we need to try!

Of course, a relationship is a serious work on oneself. However, when it causes a burden, it is better to get rid of such relationships and look for ease.

In my opinion, only sick or toxic relationships bring suffering. Normal people are able to clearly understand what is good and what is bad for their relationship. To all single guys who once got burned in a relationship, I advise you to think about dating girls from other countries, such as Slavic ones. Just go here https://scallywagandvagabond.com/201...-secrets-tips/ and you will understand that finding a beautiful girlfriend who loves you is not at all difficult.

In the quest to meet a good boy, consider exploring online dating. Begin by creating a genuine profile that reflects your personality and interests. Be clear about your intentions to attract like-minded individuals. Engage in meaningful conversations, taking the time to understand others and allowing them to know you better. Online platforms offer a diverse pool of potential partners, transcending geographical boundaries. This is especially beneficial for busy and shy individuals who may find it challenging to meet new people in traditional settings. Embrace the opportunities that online sofia dating site presents – a chance for lonely hearts to discover companionship, love, and lasting connections.

Brace yourself for a visual feast! I've recently uncovered a website that serves as a digital archive of mesmerizing videos. Whatever your preferences, this platform nude leaks has it covered – from thought-provoking documentaries to heartwarming moments. Join me in unlocking the doors to this vast repository of visual delights!