Thread: Missouri Mermaids

Missouri Mermaids

I'm new to the site and still awaiting my Mertailor Partial Silicone (It's what I can afford while I save up for my Finfolk tail next Christmas ). I'm super excited, but I can't find any other mermaids in the southwest MO area. I'm in Joplin, anyone nearby?

Member Pod of the Midwest
    'Lo, Kaitey.. I'm also here in SWMO, just a bit south of you. I am currently tailless, but I am hoping to remedy that soon.. so far, the closest place that I have found (apart from pools) to swim would be grand lake, but now its getting too cold for that
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes" Oscar Wilde

There's a great place in Anderson during the summer that I adore...Plus the YMCA nearest me may let me use their pool for practice after I get my tail. I've talked to the manager, and when I get my tail in, I have to make an appointment with the aquatics director to demonstrate.

anderson? elk river area? might be good, come summertime again.. although I'm thinking of venturing off to Table Rock, or maybe Bull Shoals for the warmer weather. Personally, I dont care much for the area Ys.. way too crowded for my tastes

Anderson is just south of Neosho. McDonald County. I love Table Rock, but I won't be there again until next summer. We always go for the wakeboarding. I'm gonna bring my tail on our next trip, so when we stop to swim I can practice in the deeper water.

*Neosho is just south of Joplin, as well. Anderson is (I think) right between Joplin and Bentonville on I-49.

sorry for the delayed response.. yes, I am quite familiar with the general area (I'm west of Neosho) just was curious as to where at in Anderson...

I should have my silicon tail by spring. Would be nice to swim with a group.

It's right in the middle of town. Right by what I THINK is the post office. Big parking lot, little grassy area, and the creek. And that would be fun!

I mermaid in southwest granby
    Sent from My Shell Phone

***Mermaid Auquita***

I'm granby mom can drive me to joplin
    Sent from My Shell Phone

***Mermaid Auquita***

I want to come and play I dont have tail but im getting one by june so if i your guys tail
    Sent from My Shell Phone

***Mermaid Auquita***

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest MermaidCharis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 26494926bdgqifkwb View Post
    I'm new to the site and still awaiting my Mertailor Partial Silicone (It's what I can afford while I save up for my Finfolk tail next Christmas ). I'm super excited, but I can't find any other mermaids in the southwest MO area. I'm in Joplin, anyone nearby?
    I know this is the opposite side of the state, but if you're willing to link up and travel every now and then there are a ton of us in Missouri and Southern Illinois!
    Missouri group is mostly active in the StL area and we're a bit more social than swimmy due to many pools not allowing tails: https://www.facebook.com/groups/436608086877764
    The Illinois girlies are very swimmy and meet up at a pool 30m across the river from St. Louis: https://www.facebook.com/groups/478822720283777