Thread: Mermaid Friends

Mermaid Friends

I don't know any mermaids in my area (southwest MO), but I was hoping to maybe just find some mer-freinds that I could communicate with online. I have family in Kansas City, Wyoming, Salt Lake City, and Port St Lucie, FL, so I know I could meet at some point, and I'm going to try my hardest to go to merpalooza next year. I'll just be getting my tail around Christmas this year.

Hey!! I'm from Central (LOZ) Missouri Area! So awesome to finally get another Missouri mer. Mermanda also live in southern Missouri area (she's not on mer network) but anyway, nice to meet you!

What area does she live in? I'm in Joplin. I'm super excited to find other mers to hang out with

Well I dont want to give out her info but you can find her on facebook! Her page is under Midwest Mermaid Mermanda if I remember right

I live close-ish in St. Louis. Will be getting my silicone tail in February. Would love to meet up with other midwest merfolk.

That's so exciting!

I'm going to be in Columbia tomorrow if anyone there wanted to meet for lunch!

Anybody want to meet up during the springtime; Joplin YMCA Allows silicone tails I believe.
    Last edited by MermaidAuquita1998; 01-02-2019 at 05:16 AM.
    Sent from My Shell Phone

***Mermaid Auquita***