Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is still waiting for their tail?

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    My shipping date April 20th 14/months after paying for it. What an absolute joke that man is.
    User formerly known as "Samantha".

Hello All,

I paid Jesse Caldwell $2,400 for a deluxe silicone tail May 20, 2013. I have not received a tail, but my hard earned cash is gone. Though he has promised several times to produce the tail it has not happened. On one occasion I let it slide because he claimed he was grieving his grandmothers passing. Lo and behold the next day he was posting pics on social media with an ear to ear smile as he rode roller coasters at an amusement park. He should have been working all weekend to produce our tails. I am all in for a lawsuit. I have been extremely patient with this man. I'm guessing there are several, if not many others in our situation. My tail alone adds up to grand larceny.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I literally get so angry for you all I have to walk away from the computer. When I got scammed by mertailor back in THE DAY it wasn't as hard for me because he wasnt a friend that I knew. But with Jesse I feel kinda betrayed and I also feel guilty because I feel like I should of spoken out sooner. I am really sorry you're all going through this, it's nuts.

So to recap who has gotten no tail and is waiting for money?

Samantha,
    Nixie
    Shelley
    and two more people on his facebook page

anyone else??

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    I haven't been on MerNet in soooo long! I'm so sorry! But we paid Jesse $600 for a solid black basic tail for my husband at the same time that I ordered my MerNation tail, and hubby only heard back from him twice, both times to say he wasn't ready to work on it yet. He never asked for measurements, or anything. So, count us in, too.

Mermaid Nymora also ordered a tail from him and has not received a tail or a refund.
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    Thanks Dan! <><
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.