Thread: I've REALLY Decided to Make a Silicone Tail

I've REALLY Decided to Make a Silicone Tail

I know I've just ordered my Partial Silicone from the Mertailor, but I've already begun planning for my first ever full silicone, and I'm going to make it myself! I won't be ordering the materials until spring, but I do have some stuff from when I was ORIGINALLY going to make it back in March or April. Here's a drawing I did on my iPad to try and plan what it would look like. I have this template saved with many other colors, as well. I've also gone ahead and saved as much tail making info as possible (mostly from Mermaid Jessica's second tail thread).
    Name:  1468655_634758049896753_1037412628_n.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  119.7 KB

So exciting! Love the design Mermaid Jessica's first tailmaking thread is also a great resource. Can't wait to see progress on your tail!

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Formerly known as Mermaid Eva

Awe, thanks! I absolutely love your tail that she made (which is the one from the tutorial I'm using). I'm gonna make a unique scale mold, so I'm TERRIFIED.

Best of luck to you. The design is awesome!
    Everyone wishes for a magical solution to their problems but they refuse to believe in magic.
    ~Henry (from Once Upon A Time)

Here's another color scheme. I just really like the idea of doing spots and/or stripes.

Name:  1499640_634758003230091_1992028249_n.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  121.1 KB