Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What a silicone "neoprene" monofin looks like.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    those tails are actually quite a few years old even though the photo is recent. Pearl's tail has pretty much all the same problems we see here I saw it in person. Her fill silicone one is totally split down the side and doesn't fit her well and hurts her feet. She doesn't publicly complain- she and Eric are friends. But I was personally shocked when I saw it. Paige hasnt had any issues with her tails that I know of other than she grows like a weed hehe so she's too tall for it now.

But yeah I'd say those tails are actually older than yours.

I just find it funny that her mom defended his work when the same thing is clearly wrong with that one. Ive got a lot of size and weight on that girl. And if you check out my avatar you can see the circles from the holes and that was the second time I wore it. Hadnt even swam in it yet.

Now that its fixed it swims much better. I of course, forgot my new underwater camera again so no pics yet to show the difference. But I can turn in it now. The fluke is still crooked and its the material itself so im gonna open it up and trim some off to make it even and add some drainage. And take the waist in again. But im going to add an elastic waistband to it I think. The silicone is cracking and peeling now so I will recoat the whole thing anyways.

With the legal aspect against him, I went from avenues here to Florida and all their avenues. They couldnt force a refund but at this point I dont even care. I have a rather long detailed video I shot but I seem to be inept at editing it. Ill post it and that will be that. He ignored all but the florida trade people but just used this thread, which only proved my point. I wasnt able to respond in time due to a close family members death. I can still go to the federal trade commission but I honestly have better things to do with my time. Karma seems to be kicking him in the butt lately so im good with offering this warning based on my obvious results.

Im glad it helps people from playing russian roulette with a tail but I dont think hes changed his methods much and probably wont. Funny, since my method worked and didnt involve holes.......... go figure.
    If you can't stand upon the water I will meet you on the ocean floor