Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mertailor's newest project

He couldn't stand not having her attention i guess, he ended up in jail for drugs or something and prostitution? Im not too sure. And just recently the same girl had her friend stab his room mate to death with a samurai replica sword . Haha the list of crazy never ends.

formerly jayy
    cats cats cats...whats up with those things?

Formerly known as jayy

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    They killed everything in his pond? That's horrible. What kind of psycho does that?

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    I don't care how much I hate someone... I'm not taking it out on their innocent animals. Whoever did that needs to be severely punished. Hope they catch whoever did it.
    Also known as Salina Tideglow

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziara View Post
    Whoever did that needs to be severely punished. Hope they catch whoever did it.
    This.
    Although to do something like that, you have to be a nut, so even if caught, they might not get punished.

Poor fish, poor plants

In many places, particularly in the US, animal cruelty laws impose shockingly minimal penalties compared to what would be imposed if the victim were human. Some states and some European countries are coming around to the realization that animals suffer just as intensely as humans do. But we have a long way to go.

And yes, anyone who would cruelly murder a pond full of koi is criminally cruel. Statistically, animal abusers are very likely to go on to abuse humans. Cruelty is cruelty, regardless of the target species.

Mermaid Galene (pronounced Guh-LEE-nee)

Mermaid Galene WebNeptune's Keep WebFacebookMG YouTubeNK YouTubeEtsy Shop

Neptune's Keep makes music with fish. Fish have hidden depths!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    It could of just been a hate crime because he's gay I was talking to someone else who lives in the area and I guess stuff like that happens a lot.

Senior Member Euro Pod SiaTheMermaid's Avatar
    Add SiaTheMermaid on Facebook
    Jesus, that's awful! Those poor little fish suffering just because someone doesn't like Eric. This is utterly despicable!
    I wanna be where the mermaids are, I wanna see, wanna see them twirling
    Swimming around with those, What do you call 'em?
    Oh, fins.

Augh, that's so awful D: and even worse if it was a hate crime and not just random violence.

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    I don't know if "random" is something I would call this. Whoever did it obviously knew when they were not at home to have time to act. And then, bleach and salt? You don't walk down the street with those things in your pocket. Random would be his mailbox or a glass smashed.

I don't like the way he does business, but this is no laughing matter, and no one deserves this. No one.

I hope he and Matt (and their dogs!) are safe.

I feel so bad, I want to go to all the fancy pet stores in my area and donate new ones! if someone did that to my fish, I'd have their head on a stake in my front yard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

I can't believe how terrible that is. That shouldn't happen to any fish, or anyone. What a miserable person to do such a thing. :L I'm sorry for his loss of so many fish for no reason, god, just awful.

My heart goes out to Eric. On his website it says his warehouse is in Crystal River area and as a South Florida native I can testify that it's a region known for racist and homophobic hate crimes. Recently since same-sex marriage has been legalized in Florida I've seen on the news groups of narrow-minded people have joined together and done all kinds of crazy, disgusting acts in protest. I have no idea if this is the case for Eric, but I hope he is safe and that he doesn't have to experience anymore cruel acts done to him, his home, or his pets.
    instagram: ryanneiindigo

Back to the tail. Here's a video of the tail. (Its safe, I promise. Lol)

This would be one of those times I would use an alias to show my work. Not put it on my main page where so many kids likely follow. Even if its not anything really explicit.

That music....omg. xD

I know its for functional purposes, but its weird to me to have it be on the dorsal side. I can't think of any sea creature to have an opening there... xD

Accepting Custom Silicone Tail Orders For $1400!
    Slots Taken: 3/3

On Facebook - Custom Orders - Etsy

LOL spice girls!! I have that song on my ipod.

formerly jayy
    cats cats cats...whats up with those things?

Formerly known as jayy

I'd love to see an unedited video. They tried so hard to make this video in a way that you don't see the back for more than a second, and it's darkened so much that the whole thing pixelates like crazy

love the tongue in cheek song though
    Take the wave now and know that you're free
    Turn your back on the land face the sea
    Face the wind now so wild and so strong
    When you think of me
    Wave to me and send me a song

Senior Member Pod of Oceania AnnaAbyss's Avatar
    Haha me too, Phaylenn. I know it was a custom order for an adult movie but I can't get over that mer vag! It just looks gruesome. All judgements aside though, Eric did sculpt the whole entire tail rather than doing it his usual way. It has hundreds of gorgeous tiny scales on it and details so I applaud him hugely for that because sculpting is a pain in the f*cking arse! Also I really like the purple/pink/pearl colour scheme and the fluke. I want one in blue but not with a mer vag! LOOOL!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaAbyss View Post
    Haha me too, Phaylenn. I know it was a custom order for an adult movie but I can't get over that mer vag! It just looks gruesome. All judgements aside though, Eric did sculpt the whole entire tail rather than doing it his usual way. It has hundreds of gorgeous tiny scales on it and details so I applaud him hugely for that because sculpting is a pain in the f*cking arse! Also I really like the purple/pink/pearl colour scheme and the fluke. I want one in blue but not with a mer vag! LOOOL!

I thought Matt sculpted it, could be wrong though
    Take the wave now and know that you're free
    Turn your back on the land face the sea
    Face the wind now so wild and so strong
    When you think of me
    Wave to me and send me a song

The story Eric has said about the video was that it was late at night, the water was cold, so they couldn't get a lot of decent shots with it :/