Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Mers from the British Isles!

Shouldn't Mako be available via Netflix?
    ~~ Awaken your Inner Mermaid ~~

Visit my art thread: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-s-Merfolk-Art

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    It is on netflix. It's a netflix original show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Neri Elvina's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Neri Elvina's Youtube Channel
    I don't have Netflix but I have almost finished season 1, on episode 18 I think
    YouTube: Mermaid Neri Elvina
    Instagram:
    Mermaid Neri Elvina

"Cause I'm no ordinary girl, I'm from the deep blue underworld
    Land or Sea, I've got the power if I just believe"

I've totally forgotten if we have any Scottish mers on here - but if we do, or if any of you fancy a trip to Edinburgh for a weekend, me and Mermaid Melusine from Merlesque will be swimming in the shark tunnel at Deep Sea World Aquarium (in Queensferry, just outside Edinburgh) this weekend the 4th and 5th October, plus for a special event on Friday evening (tickets are still available: http://www.deepseaworld.com/planning-your-trip/events). It's the largest collection of sharks in Europe, and the mermaids will also be popping up in the tropical rock pools for meet and greet sessions (and photos!) - we'd love to see you there Plus, if we're not enough to tempt you, the aquarium also has some adorable seals, which I am excited about getting to see haha!
    One of the three Merlesque mermaids from the UK
    Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Ondine View Post
    I've totally forgotten if we have any Scottish mers on here - but if we do, or if any of you fancy a trip to Edinburgh for a weekend, me and Mermaid Melusine from Merlesque will be swimming in the shark tunnel at Deep Sea World Aquarium (in Queensferry, just outside Edinburgh) this weekend the 4th and 5th October, plus for a special event on Friday evening (tickets are still available: http://www.deepseaworld.com/planning-your-trip/events). It's the largest collection of sharks in Europe, and the mermaids will also be popping up in the tropical rock pools for meet and greet sessions (and photos!) - we'd love to see you there Plus, if we're not enough to tempt you, the aquarium also has some adorable seals, which I am excited about getting to see haha!
    I seem to remember there being a few =)

and good luck guys! Hope the weekend goes well for you! I'd love to go but I already have plans in Manchester! *sad*
    User previously known as "Kat Arnold".

- Mermaid Lilium Fanpage -
    - Photography Fanpage -

Senior Member Euro Pod SiaTheMermaid's Avatar
    Add SiaTheMermaid on Facebook
    There are a few of us Scottish mers on here, although I've been AWOL for a while. I'm from Edinburgh, so I might stop by Deep Sea World to see you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Ondine View Post
    Wow! I'm so envious, I'd love to swim with sharks someday! Too bad this isn't during the weekend I was hoping to visit Scotland during. Have fun though!! Post lots of pictures!
    Mermaid Jade
    (Instagram | Facebook | tumblr)

Senior Member Euro Pod selkie13's Avatar
    No!! If only I can on sooner! Why do I not come on more often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've started a go fund me and I don't really know where to post it? Anyway here it is http://www.gofundme.com/flbm0c I'm still getting used to my fabric tail atm but I hope that soon i'll be moving on to silicone I've tried to swim in Loch Lomond but I nearly froze my fins lol I will be swimming indoors from now on.

That link's not working for me SummerRogue, it just says "campaign not found".
    Do you know what kind of silicone tail you're getting? I'd love to see some pictures of the design if you have some.

Sorry Sammyantha I had to delete my tail fund, I should have said, I've started a more serious campaign to raise money for my local foodbank and people were getting messages say thanks for donating to mermaid Summer's tail fund instead of the foodbank message :/ They were really confused lol

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    Hey Summer, which tail maker are you going with?
    User formerly known as "Samantha".

I've decided mernation I'm getting my measurements done in person in april!

I've just payed for my tail from mernation! Am I the first Scottish mer to have a silicone tail? It will be ready for me in April and I'm soooo excited!

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Neri Elvina's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Neri Elvina's Youtube Channel
    Congrats Summer!!

Sent from my Tablet using Tapatalk
    YouTube: Mermaid Neri Elvina
    Instagram:
    Mermaid Neri Elvina

"Cause I'm no ordinary girl, I'm from the deep blue underworld
    Land or Sea, I've got the power if I just believe"

Congrats Summer. I've had my latex tail for about a few years now so don't know if that even counts on the silicone tail thing? xD

Latex is different than silicone, I hope we can all meet up soon

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Melanie's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Melanie on Facebook
    Hey guys ! So I have made a big decision recently and would like to let you all know that I will be moving back to Scotland from Thailand in July ! After 5 years out in paradise its time to return to the homeland ! Im super excited to be coming back although I'll be giving up warm waters for a while I will be more selkie than ever ! I would really love to meet up with you all sometime this summer for a fun swim and maybe some photoshoots? I have some awesome places in mind for a mer-meet and photo session ! I will also be offering silicone tails in the UK when I return and get settled in so I hope you guys will take a look and possibly consider them in the future ! Ive applied to university to study Marine Science and couldnt be more excited/anxious waiting to find out if I have been accepted ! If not Ill be making tails and doing college for a year to try and get into the course next year ! fins crossed for me :P Anyhoo lovelies, please send me a little message and get in touch, I would love to get to know you all better ! xxx
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

Senior Member Euro Pod SiaTheMermaid's Avatar
    Add SiaTheMermaid on Facebook
    Wow Mel, I hope you get into your Marine Science course! It's a course that I myself am doing I'll definitely take a look at the tails you will be offering when you get here, we need more UK tailmakers
    I wanna be where the mermaids are, I wanna see, wanna see them twirling
    Swimming around with those, What do you call 'em?
    Oh, fins.