Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WARNING TO NEW MEMBERS ABOUT STEVI AKA FISHBUTTS

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Pickles View Post
    I went hunting for her on Etsy, and I can't find her shop. However, on the subject of people not being truthful, there's someone in AUSTRALIA, using pictures from the2tails as their own...and the2tails is NOT based in Australia. Ugh.
    are you talking about splashtails? the2tails are aware of this, they're actually working with them. it's the branch of the2tails in Australia, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    Huh. That's not what the store on etsy is called though, so I dunno. It might be.
    Swamp fish noises intensify

OH THEM. I've contacted them but they haven't replied.

user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

I think all mermaid tails need to be paid via paypal, if you do not receive an item after 90-180 days they will reimburse you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is a splash 🌊 ~ What do you choose - Shallow or Deep? Make an impact today 💕

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Merbella tails usually take longer than that to receive though. Maybe other ones too.

I just contacted Paypal in my own country as of November 27th 2014 they updated their policies and the time frame in which you can receive your money back is within 180 days which is great in my opinion especially for us ordering our tails etc, I don't know how many mermakers actually use Paypal, its a good safety net though.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is a splash 🌊 ~ What do you choose - Shallow or Deep? Make an impact today 💕

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by auroraspirit View Post
    I just contacted Paypal in my own country as of November 27th 2014 they updated their policies and the time frame in which you can receive your money back is within 180 days which is great in my opinion especially for us ordering our tails etc, I don't know how many mermakers actually use Paypal, its a good safety net though.
    180 days is still not long enough for most tails though. Merbellas and Finfolk are like 200+ days wait times, MerNation is about 90 days I think and I know Merbellas does paypal, can't say for the others. Although I will say I'm super glad they've extended the time to make a claim on items. As someone who buys cosplays that take at least 2 weeks to make + 2 weeks to ship the old time wasn't long enough for me most of the time.

You can always process a claim like on the 178th day if you are suspicious. Paypal can always look into for you, even if everything is all good such as the mermaker replying say hey, I'm still making (as long as they prove with photos) if Paypal does not receive a response from the mermaker they will reimburse you after a set period of time, it would be full refund too
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~