Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hannah Fraser 12 year retrospective

Senior Member Pod of the Southwest Vrindavana Starfish's Avatar
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish On Twitter Add Vrindavana Starfish on Facebook
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    anyone spot the super short clip of her with the great white?

YES!!! And I was flipping out! I want to do that!!!

wow that was great! I love Hannah Mermaid!! She is great!!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Kaila Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Kaila Mermaid On Twitter Add Kaila Mermaid on Facebook
    Follow Kaila Mermaid on Tumblr
    Curl up. Try not to cry. Fail miserably... This is astounding. What's even better is that even with all of the global attention she's received, she's still kind and loving to other mers
    ~Kaila Mermaid~

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    Beautiful! It's still astounding to sit and watch all the crazy-awesome things Hannah has done - she's such an inspiration! Definitely one of my mermaid role-models I totally love how casual and classy she is with showing nudity/boobs. I hope to someday meet her! Super-sad that I won't be making it to Merfest to see her in person. I'd love to be able to do some of the amazing things she does, and any time I'm feeling like my "age" is starting to creep up on me, I remind myself that Hannah started doing the pro-mer thing at around my age (or at least being known for it), and I don't feel too bad anymore!

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod lynsea's Avatar
    Anyone see this new sequin tail before? I think this is its internet debut. I wonder if she has help making these things? She's cranked out several sequin tails in the last two years. This must be all she does! Seriously impressive.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
    Anaïs Nin

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    She just continues to amaze me! Her sequin tails are really exquisite works of art that I completely associate with her look. I recently saw a pic of her in her gorgeous new silicone Finfolk tail and lovely as it was, I found myself missing the sparkle and the delicacy of her own sequin/neoprene creations.
    Hannah definitely has a radiance about her when she swims. A true mermaid in body and spirit.

I'm almost positive that someone's said before that Hannah makes all of her tails herself. And I'm absolutely in agreement with Keiris. She is the QUEEN of sequin tails!

I saw that on instagram today and it near about took my breath away! It is stunning!!!
    Her tails are amazing and her and her tails are such an inspiration.
    Mermaid Enora

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Yup she does, but she sometimes commissions tail makers to add silicone fins on for her.

I think the added silicone fins make the tail feel more flowy but I I bet it creates more drag all in all her tails are always beautiful