Thread: New mermaid in Maryland!

Red face New mermaid in Maryland!

Hello fellow merfolk!

I just wanted to introduce myself, as I'm new to the merworld and even newer to this forum. Hopefully, I'd like to meet some new friends and contacts, and pick up some tips for mermaiding.

I'm a stock model on deviantArt, operatic soprano, and artist. At 17, I'm rather young, with my very first tail (Crystal's Arctic Blue from FinFun), so I hope to find a more experienced mermaid to take me under her fin. I absolutely LOVE being a mermaid. I've wanted a tail since I was very young, and now that I have one, my interest has grown severely.

If I may, I'd like to give a shout out to the awesome Cap'n Bill, mermaid photomanipulator, who was the generous gifter of my tail.

Thank you for reading! I look forward to meeting many friends in the community. Have a lovely day!

And through music my soul began to soar...~

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    Hello! Have you checked out the member map yet to see who's near you?
    Welcome

Thank you, ShyMer!
    I have checked it out, but since I'm so new, I haven't gone and messaged anybody yet. I want to wait until I'm a little bit more familiar with the site before I start approaching others. I feel like (having just signed up a few hours ago), I don't know the proper "unspoken etiquette" that nearly all forum sites have.

Anywho, thank you for the tip and the welcome! Have a nice night!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    This might be a but late coming in, but I'd like to welcome you to the forum and to the Chesapeake pod!
    I love your fin-fun mermaid tail! I was considering one after my long winded heist from mermaiding. How do you like yours?
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Fun123joker's Avatar

Follow Fun123joker on Tumblr
    looks like you are more north MD then south. i think you could be able to find some mers in the NJ, PN area. dont be shy to put yourself on the memeber map. dosnt have to be exactly where you live. i put mine in one of the metro stops i use
    Last edited by Fun123joker; 03-05-2015 at 08:09 PM.

gif. from Free! Eternal summer ending
    ・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Saphira View Post
    This might be a but late coming in, but I'd like to welcome you to the forum and to the Chesapeake pod!
    Thank you kindly!

I love your fin-fun mermaid tail! I was considering one after my long winded heist from mermaiding. How do you like yours?
    Oh, I absolutely LOVE it. I actually bought a second one in Barricuda Black (in a size currently too big since I'm gaining weight), but I think once I outgrow my blue one that I'll get another because I just love the colour. I love Fin Fun, you should totally get one! Great price, great performance, the most realism I've seen in fabric tails. Mertailer recently came out with a fabric tail, but I'm not crazy about the fluke. Fin Fun flukes are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Fun123joker View Post
    looks like you are more north MD then south. i think you could be able to find some mers in the NJ, PN area. dont be shy to put yourself on the memeber map. dosnt have to be exactly where you live. i put mine in one of the metro stops i use
    Yep, one location is close to the PA line. I go back and forth between my grandparent's and my parent's house half the week. The latter is very close to PA. Thank you!