Thread: Live in Australia how to get a tail made by Merbellas?

Live in Australia how to get a tail made by Merbellas?

Hey all,

Am doing my best to save for my dream tail right now but I was just curious how you would be able to get into Merbella's to have a tail etc made when I have the cash to afford my tail and get it made since Australia and America are different timezones to catch when she is taking orders?? I can't do it yet and have a lot of saving to go before I can get my dream tail made etc but I just wanted to ask whilst I thought of this.

I love both Finfolk and Merbella's but I love the metalic paint and glitter etc on Merbella's and the fact that she doesn't charge for a complex paint jobs is a big part of it and I just love her work and tops etc too as there is so much more range with her tops so after seriously browsing Merbella's I am leaning towards her cause I love the metallic paint etc. And I know for sure she doe's custom flukes if you ask for it.

If anyone could help me with this stuff I would greatly appreciate this.

Just like to know stuff in advance. Thanks a ton

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    Your best bet is to just follow her on Facebook. The time zone thing is tricky, but there's no specific time of day that she announces open spots on her wait list, so it's tricky for everyone.

Unless you think you'll have the money saved up relatively soon, I wouldn't worry about the logistics too much. She may decided to structure orders differently down the road, or may still be using the spot announcement system.

Best of luck with saving up.

Thanks I am following her on Facebook and I hope the saving goes well! Thanks a ton! And will take that advice on board and look at it more when I have the cash!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Sherielle's Avatar
    There is a considerable wait period for those who already have orders with Merbellas, just fyi.

Thanks good to know but I don't have the cash yet and I am a beginner mermaid so I still have to get a starter tail and save the money yet and I really don't mind the wait period for something that will be with you eventually and for a great piece of art as all the popular tailmakers have quite long wait periods!

Appreciate the notice though! Thanks a ton!