Thread: Any hope for a silicone tail??

Any hope for a silicone tail??

It is possible to get any of the materials needed for silicone tail making in Australia.
    So annoying that Smooth On won't ship internationally!

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    I would ring up a local silicone provider and see what brand you guys do in Australia. I'm in the UK and we use silicone called Platsil 10 which is the same stuff. Well dragon skin is actually a copy according to the guy in the warehouse.
    User formerly known as "Samantha".

Hi Madeleine, where in Aus are you? There are smooth on providers in WA and SA that I know of that can get you dragonskin

Junior Member Pod of Oceania Briahne's Avatar
    I'm probably really late to the party on this one but Rowe Trading have just advised me that they do have 1 Gallon kits of DragonSkin 10 Slow for $510. Shipping is approximately $20

Senior Member Pod of Oceania AnnaAbyss's Avatar
    Go with Vario 15 Platinum cure silicone. It's made by a German company (I think) called Wacker. I'm using it for my tail . You can buy it here online at barnes.com.au . They have 3 shops in Australia and it says on their website where they are. Also Vario is like $300 cheaper than Dragon Skin.

Thanks a tonne, Anna! I've looked through Barnes website many times and somehow missed it. I was going to be shipping Dragonskin in from USA! Do you know where Barnes is based and where they ship from? I'm in Queensland.
    Mermaids - not so graceful on land...
    Luna Dreamtide
    (Formerly Leina)