Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Mermaid In You 10 Day Challenge

The Mermaid In You 10 Day Challenge

I was scrolling through some of the challenges that have been suggested and done I got a idea of my own kind of challenge where anyone can do this challenge. I think it be fun to see peoples responses and I know in some cases people have discovered new things along the way about themselves or there life's.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 1730
Size:  951.7 KB

I have made this a really easy and simple. People can do what they want with this but i'll explain what each one means

1. Tell us why you love mermaids - pretty sure saids it here tell us why you love mermaids and using any picture reference or anything you want
    2. Favorite mermaid inspired music - Tell us what music makes you think about mermaids or what piece you love is about mermaids
    3. Favorite sea create - whats your favorite sea mammal or creature in the sea
    4. A Mermaid inspired image - an image when you look at it makes you feel inspired
    5. Childhood mermaid memory - A memory in your child hood that had anything mermaid related to do with
    6. Your mermaid color - what would or is your color ? or would be your mermaid color ?
    7. Favorite Mermaid movie - easy this one for anyone
    8. Beach/sunset/sea picture you love - it can be any picture from when you have visted the beach or the sea
    9. Your dream tail - show us your tail designs, the colors or what you would want it to look like
    10. Mermaid selfie - show us your inner mermaid , maybe wearing some mermaid related jewelry or accessories

I really think this will be a fun challenge and I will be doing this through instagram, tumblr and facebook. The tag for this would be #mermaidinyou. I would love to know what any of you other mers think about this challenge? would you do it? I won't be running it till I see what people think about it

Yeah, l agree with MermaidShelly, could we just post them here? Or possibly on Twitter?
    Last edited by Merperson Danny; 01-06-2015 at 05:31 PM.
    Dan/Danny || 17 || they/them

(Avatar by me (@red.lion.art))

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Ciara View Post
    Yeah, l agree with MermaidShelly, could we just post them here? Or possibly on Twitter?
    Yes thats fine you can post whenever you want

I like the idea of posting them on instagram with photos, #mermaidchallenge
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Harmony View Post
    I like the idea of posting them on instagram with photos, #mermaidchallenge
    I like your suggest Harmony thankyou I will be posting the start of this challenge on my instagram @underwatermystic I will let you all know when I have it up. Then I will post it up on tumblr. Everyone can use this thread to post there posts for each day.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Kelda's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Kelda on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Kelda's Youtube Channel
    I don't have an IG but I could post to my mermaid tumblr it sounds like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Melaina View Post
    I don't have an IG but I could post to my mermaid tumblr it sounds like fun!
    Thats fine you can post on tumblr I will be starting one tonight if I can get around to it Yes just have fun with it I want to see others responese

I have put this up on my instagram and tumblr links are in my signature

You can use any social media and share your posts on here for me to see

Love this! Going to do it on my Instagram/tumblr!
    User formerly known as "MarissaAlice".
    - Mermaid Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidShelly View Post
    Cool! When do we start posting?
    P.S.- 50th post on mernetwork! Woo! :P lol
    Mermaid Shelly: I think people have started theres you can start yours whenever you like I have started mine Is there a link I can follow you on

Mermaid Lyra: Awesome to hear what are your links would love to follow you?

I neither have ig or tumble but I have a personal Facebook and a mernetwork :P

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Kelda's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Kelda on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Kelda's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidShelly View Post
    Oh ok hahaha thought there might've been a set time or somethin lol. I have a twitter, peeweewolf1, but I never really use it, but thank u tho I was just hoping to post mine here. I'll have to do it when I get back home l8r today.
    Some people feel they have to keep up everyday with challenge so I felt it's better for everyone to do it at their own pace I'll check out your twitter

Seaglass Siren: You can use this thread to post yours or on your facebook and just make sure it's public with the hashtag #mermaidchallenge

Awwww black cool Mine is always blue no matter what
    H20 love that show soooo much hehe

Senior Member Pod of The South Rivertee's Avatar
    Follow Rivertee On Twitter Add Rivertee on Facebook
    Follow Rivertee on Tumblr
    I'd be down and I'm sure once word gets round other mers will too!
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Formerly known as Kaguria the Kitsune Mermaid

1. I love mermaids for their charming and somehow misterious nature bounded to sealife.
    2. My fav music is Enya's "Carribean Sea" (Some years ago I prepared a belly dance coreography inspired to mermaids using this music)
    3. My fav sea creature is blue whale (and the rest of cetaceans of course Lol)
    4. Attachment 26776 It's by Chagalle
    5. Since I watch for the first time "The Little Mermaid" in 1989 (I was nine) my imaginary changed forever. I started dreaming about swimming with dolphin, breathing underwater and having a tail. Today I'm almost 35 and nothing has changed
    6. If I have to choose only one colour, tourquoise.
    7. "Splash" of course!
    8. Attachment 26777 Mondello beach, in Palermo (Sicily), my city!
    9. Attachment 26778 Of course a Merbella!
    10. Name:  10929896_10205980415936583_6005967298509427121_n.jpg
Views: 775
Size:  81.9 KB
    Sirena Manuela

A BIG SPLASH FROM ITALY

http://www.sirenetta.net

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidStormy View Post
    Awwwwwwwww Love your answers mermaid manuela
    Thank youuuuu!
    Sirena Manuela

A BIG SPLASH FROM ITALY

http://www.sirenetta.net