Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mermaid In You 10 Day Challenge

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod Siren Lily's Avatar

Follow Siren Lily on Tumblr
    I love this idea! I'm late to the game, but I think I might just sneak my own ten-day-long challenge up on tumblr...

When I started it on Instagram I actually never saw that you were the one who created it. That's awesome! I just did day 3. Love seeing everyone else's responses.

I'm so late in seeing this but I'm still going to do it!!
    Magic is key to all life when we are children we feel it all around us but as we grow older it fades away however there are few where it stays with us and it is our job to remind everyone it's still there

Day 1- I love mermaids because they are creatures who embody the very beauty of the sea itself. They represent the magic and the mystery of a world we can only dream about. They always seemed to be cool and amazing that seeing one made you feel like your in another world.
    Magic is key to all life when we are children we feel it all around us but as we grow older it fades away however there are few where it stays with us and it is our job to remind everyone it's still there

Day 2- my favorite mermaid inspiring song is defiantly Whispers of a mermaid a beautiful Celtic song

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Saren's Avatar
    Follow Saren On Twitter
    Follow Saren on Tumblr Visit Saren's Youtube Channel
    I'll be posting on instagram with the tags #mermaidchallenge and #mermaidsaren. I love reading everyone elses responses!
    Mermaid Saren
    ||Tumblr||YouTube||Instagram||Twitter||

user formerly known as Fayrn

Totally doing this!

Hope there wasn't a time limit for this because I'd love to do it! ^.^ I hardly get on my Instagram and don't really have a tumblr so I think I'll put it on my blog ^.^

Well I started the 10 day mermaid challenge. Day one is now up on my blog. http://mermaidsasha.blogspot.com/201...challenge.html

If anyone is interested in reading it ^.^

Follow Mermaid Muirin On Twitter Add Mermaid Muirin on Facebook Add Mermaid Muirin on Google+
    This is a fun idea! I'll have to do this on my instagram.

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Doing it on Instagram!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk