Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei View Post
Yup! XD We watch anime at least once a week in my apartment, with my boyfriend and Onii-chan. I've taken some japanese classes, but geez it is a hard language. I know I've seen you post some anime's I really need to check out.
List of anime's I watch (prepare yourself! XD):Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan), Sword Art Online, Noragami, Rozen Maiden, Pandora Hearts, Spice and Wolf, Chobits, Fate/Stay Night, Black Cat, Seto no Hanayome, Accel World, Clannad, Romeo x Juliet, Shakugan no Shana, K-On, High School of the Dead, K Project, Toradora, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Zero No Tsukaima and Mermaid Melody.

Woo! XD That's most of them, but not all. I've been dying to re-watch Noragami again because it's such a good one. I'm also a Vocaloid and Ragnarok Online fan, but I don't think those really count (although I know Ragnarok has a manga and an anime, I just prefer the game).
Yusss I post way too much anime stuff on my instagram account haha lol oo Japanese classes that does sound hard i know my best friend who took classes herself were really hard lol Ahhhhh XD I see a lot of my favorites you have seen ones I haven't seen out of your list is Pandora hearts, Accel world, Norgami and K project. I am half way through attack on titan currently as I am slow with keeping up with new animes lol I really really want to see Norgami looks so good it actually is the next anime I am intending to watch soon as our internet stops being slow haha
I could never get into vocaloid but I do like some of the music not all some haha lol and

It's super nice to see soo many mermaids who like anime or anything japanese !!!
Please feel free to add me and we can talk anime

If anyone has myanimelist.net I can add you as a friend on there I use it to track what anime I am watching or what manga I am reading

http://myanimelist.net/profile/xAnimeHeartx