Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Mers Here That Love or Like Anime?

Yes so Much yes !!! I got started with fruits basket and loveless ( can’t wait for fruits basket reboot this year ) ouran host club, vampire knight, naruto, bleach, devil is a part timer, sword art online, soul eater, assassination class room, angel beats, attack on titan, kamisama kiss, inuyasha, noragami, devil is a part timer, bed and breakfast for spirts, food wars, one piece, Alice in the county of clover, Black Butler, nanbaka, death note, and many others anime is life I have Netflix Hulu and Funimation subscriptions for anime !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Junior Member Pod of Cali Morgana1999's Avatar

Follow Morgana1999 on Tumblr
    I got 'cha nerd right here!!!

Resurrecting this old thread to say I have been into anime and hope to be again, but I don't have the attention span for subtitles right now. My peak anime time was the late 90s/early 2000s. I started with Sailor Moon, but I also enjoyed Tenchi Muyo, Fushigi Yuugi, Magicknight Rayearth, Devil Hunter Yohko, Vampire Princess Miyu, Ranma 1/2, Dragon Half, and Record of Lodoss War.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Anime is my life!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kiba View Post
    Resurrecting this old thread to say I have been into anime and hope to be again, but I don't have the attention span for subtitles right now. My peak anime time was the late 90s/early 2000s. I started with Sailor Moon, but I also enjoyed Tenchi Muyo, Fushigi Yuugi, Magicknight Rayearth, Devil Hunter Yohko, Vampire Princess Miyu, Ranma 1/2, Dragon Half, and Record of Lodoss War.

Same here. Nowadays I can't watch anything with 10+ episodes in it. Just don't have time. The last things I was watching were Jojo's Bizzare Adventure and Berserk.

Member Pod of Cali mermanxxorion's Avatar
    I love anime!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app