Thread: Any Mers Here That Love or Like Anime?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    *raises hand* Otaku here! I watch a lot of anime and I cosplay. Awesome to see others on here.

Oh my goodness there is a lot of you. Oh really Lorelei you are I had no idea ahhh amazing
    Scottish Mer: Same it is hard for me to watch any anime in my houseland on the internet I just buy a lot of it and I still get yelled at haha
    Paradise Fish: Yay !!! Feel free to add me as a friend on here
    BriannaPixieDee: Yay !! Feel free to add me as a friend on here
    SeaGlass Siren: That's completely fine everyone has their own tastes seems only recently I keep watching romance anime >////<
    Merdude Ricky: Certainly freaking is man !!!
    GregGambit: yay !!! It's okay it's hard for me to keep up with it all too haha lol I am behind on many series currently
    Fun123joker: Haha sometimes I wish I wasn't as obessed but I am Oo what cosplay have you finished?
    Joy&Raptorsunrestrained: I admit I am a fan of Yaoi too Yay for superheroes do you have a fave?

I thought it was only fair I replied to all of you because it's soo awesome to see this hehe

Please feel free to add me on the links below !! Discuss anime hehe

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidStormy View Post
    Oh my goodness there is a lot of you. Oh really Lorelei you are I had no idea ahhh amazing
    Yup! XD We watch anime at least once a week in my apartment, with my boyfriend and Onii-chan. I've taken some japanese classes, but geez it is a hard language. I know I've seen you post some anime's I really need to check out.
    List of anime's I watch (prepare yourself! XD):Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan), Sword Art Online, Noragami, Rozen Maiden, Pandora Hearts, Spice and Wolf, Chobits, Fate/Stay Night, Black Cat, Seto no Hanayome, Accel World, Clannad, Romeo x Juliet, Shakugan no Shana, K-On, High School of the Dead, K Project, Toradora, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Zero No Tsukaima and Mermaid Melody.

Woo! XD That's most of them, but not all. I've been dying to re-watch Noragami again because it's such a good one. I'm also a Vocaloid and Ragnarok Online fan, but I don't think those really count (although I know Ragnarok has a manga and an anime, I just prefer the game).

I love anime! I recently finished up the Wixoss series and No Game No Life, but I'm really into slice of life shows for the most part Aria The Animation is one of my favorites. It's so light and dreamy and takes place in a city like Venice such a pretty show

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei View Post
    Yup! XD We watch anime at least once a week in my apartment, with my boyfriend and Onii-chan. I've taken some japanese classes, but geez it is a hard language. I know I've seen you post some anime's I really need to check out.
    List of anime's I watch (prepare yourself! XD):Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan), Sword Art Online, Noragami, Rozen Maiden, Pandora Hearts, Spice and Wolf, Chobits, Fate/Stay Night, Black Cat, Seto no Hanayome, Accel World, Clannad, Romeo x Juliet, Shakugan no Shana, K-On, High School of the Dead, K Project, Toradora, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Zero No Tsukaima and Mermaid Melody.

Woo! XD That's most of them, but not all. I've been dying to re-watch Noragami again because it's such a good one. I'm also a Vocaloid and Ragnarok Online fan, but I don't think those really count (although I know Ragnarok has a manga and an anime, I just prefer the game).
    Yusss I post way too much anime stuff on my instagram account haha lol oo Japanese classes that does sound hard i know my best friend who took classes herself were really hard lol Ahhhhh XD I see a lot of my favorites you have seen ones I haven't seen out of your list is Pandora hearts, Accel world, Norgami and K project. I am half way through attack on titan currently as I am slow with keeping up with new animes lol I really really want to see Norgami looks so good it actually is the next anime I am intending to watch soon as our internet stops being slow haha
    I could never get into vocaloid but I do like some of the music not all some haha lol and

It's super nice to see soo many mermaids who like anime or anything japanese !!!
    Please feel free to add me and we can talk anime

If anyone has myanimelist.net I can add you as a friend on there I use it to track what anime I am watching or what manga I am reading

http://myanimelist.net/profile/xAnimeHeartx