So it's about to be going on 5 months, and still no word on the two iridescent mythic tops we ordered in the first release. We got one gold, and one arctic blue one to match our spellbound tails. However, a friend of ours got her gold one in the mail like 2 weeks ago and...... Well this is what she got.
Name:  gold.jpg
Views: 1779
Size:  136.2 KB

Needless to say, this doesn't look gold? Like at all. So you can see why we've been basically freaking out. After contacting finfolk they claim that this is infact the gold mythic top, and it's color shifting and what have you, but that doesn't change the fact that A. at nearly every angle it looks green, and B. this is an A cup top and it's HUGE. I think she's getting a refund or something? not too sure on that front, but I'm posting this because I'm wondering if anyone elses gold mythic tops have arrived? We have our fingers crossed that they don't all look like this and this was some sort of mistake. It doesn't look like it'd match the gold tail at all. Anybody else have a better experience?