Thread: Hello Fellow Merfolk!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member Chesapeake Pod smollMerd's Avatar

Hello Fellow Merfolk!

Hello, I'm smollMerd (smollNerd but like, mermaid style), you can call me Jule! I'm an undergrad in college, work 2 jobs, and still find time to sit on my butt to play video games and watch TV. I'm from Southwest Virginia (right on the border of North Carolina) so I think that puts me in the Chesapeake Pod? I usually don't post much on forums but I really want to try to put an effort into posting here. I don't own a mermaid tail but when I was 10 I found a site selling custom ones and vowed to eventually have one. When I was 14 I tried making one out of a monofin and a pair of leggings but it didn't go so well. So now, after 12 years, I'm able to start saving up some money to be able to finally order a custom made silicone tail with all the bells and whistles (but hopefully I can get me a fabric one by the end of this summer to hold me over).

I'm really shy, but I promise I'm friendly! I'm always looking for new friends and gaming buddies, so hit me up if you wanna talk mermaids, TV, games, or anything else!

EDIT:
    I know I put this in the wrong spot, but I can't delete it for some reason, so I apologize!! I'll repost it in the intro threads and see about getting this one removed
    Last edited by smollMerd; 07-22-2019 at 05:33 PM.