Thread: Mermaid/Fairy Rave Bras

Mermaid/Fairy Rave Bras

Hi Merfriends,
    I don't post much on here, but I lurk a lot. Anyways, I've recently started making rave bras. I spray them with acrylic sealer. I'm testing them to see how well the hold up and if they are waterproof. Trying to find a niche, I've been working on putting wings on the back of a few. I've posted a collage of my most recent one. My second one went to Kalani as a secret santa gift. I'm curious to see if anyone has any interest in these.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Cataleya's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Cataleya on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MerMaisy View Post
    Hi Merfriends,
    I don't post much on here, but I lurk a lot. Anyways, I've recently started making rave bras. I spray them with acrylic sealer. I'm testing them to see how well the hold up and if they are waterproof. Trying to find a niche, I've been working on putting wings on the back of a few. I've posted a collage of my most recent one. My second one went to Kalani as a secret santa gift. I'm curious to see if anyone has any interest in these.

i would ...depending on the price of course i have limited funds..my horse sucks up alot of my free cash lol
    "In the depth in find our soul, in darkness we find our true self. "

I love mermaid rave bras they are so bedazzled, I would suggest more photos to show what you can do, Keep up the sparkle!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

And I wanted to say that I love mine so much! So sparkly and it goes perfectly with the tail that I am making
    You should totally post these to Fae Network. I can add you to the seller list!
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Aw thanks Kalani and Celeste. Yeah I'm not great at taking photos, so I don't do it that much. I definitely need to take more so I can at least post more than one on etsy. Sure, I haven't been on FaeNetwork, but that would be cool.