Thread: Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sorry for double-posting, here is a pic and all the sizing advice available!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Currently deciding on a color/design and saving up for my first tail!

Quote Originally Posted by MeliPixie View Post
    Sorry for double-posting, here is a pic and all the sizing advice available!

Now I am worried that I ordered the wrong size! I couldn’t find the measuring guid on the sight! So i ordered a small! And I think I need bigger! Especially when Raina says she got a medium and it’s tight! Wish I would have seen this first!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Now I am worried that I ordered the wrong size! I couldn’t find the measuring guid on the sight! So i ordered a small! And I think I need bigger! Especially when Raina says she got a medium and it’s tight! Wish I would have seen this first!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app
    The sizing guide should be on each product page, scroll through the photos and it should be the last one If you ordered the wrong size and it has not shipped yet, email the team at info@finfolkproductions.com and make sure to include your order number, they may have enough inventory to switch your order before sending it out. If it has already shipped, wait for it to arrive and try it on. If it fits, great! If not, email the team about exchanging it for the correct size or returning it.

Currently deciding on a color/design and saving up for my first tail!

The sizing guide should be on each product page, scroll through the photos and it should be the last one If you ordered the wrong size and it has not shipped yet, email the team at info@finfolkproductions.com and make sure to include your order number, they may have enough inventory to switch your order before sending it out. If it has already shipped, wait for it to arrive and try it on. If it fits, great! If not, email the team about exchanging it for the correct size or returning it.

I ordered before they had the actual pic of the tail and size guide up! I already emailed them! Have not gotten a response yet! They still have medium available on the sight so I hope they can switch it! Talk to someone who has a small and says it’s tight and she’s about 40 pounds lighter than I am!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

They told me to order the medium and then cancel the order for the small but I don’t have enough money to order another tail! It took everything I currently saved just to order one! Currently trying to get this sorted with them! I feel like such an idiot! I wish I would have gotten it right the first time! I know I’m a pain for them to deal with especially when there are prob others whom have the same problems adding to their work load !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app