Thread: Mers from Belgium or The Netherlands?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome StellaMaris! We do speak Dutch in the 'mermaids from the low lands?' thread. We're happy to have you on mernetwork! Do you have your own tail? Do you have a top, do you like making tails/tops?

What are you looking for on this forum? We could guide you! We have subforums for tailmakers, making your own, accessoires and tops, swimming in tails, photoshoots, professional mermaiding, swimming and diving, marine biology and ocean preservation...

Junior Member Euro Pod StellaMaris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLyara View Post
    Welcome StellaMaris! We do speak Dutch in the 'mermaids from the low lands?' thread. We're happy to have you on mernetwork! Do you have your own tail? Do you have a top, do you like making tails/tops?

What are you looking for on this forum? We could guide you! We have subforums for tailmakers, making your own, accessoires and tops, swimming in tails, photoshoots, professional mermaiding, swimming and diving, marine biology and ocean preservation...
    Hi Lyara,
    Nice to meet you here! Thank you for recommending that thread. Before I introduce myself, I've to tell y'all that my parents don't know anything about my passion for ocean life and mermaids and stuff. I'm a bit of a shy 15-year-old girl who doesn't know yet how to fulfill her dreams. So I don't have a tail or tops and accessoires. The only thing I own is a sea-decorated bedroom with a lots of blue and shells. And a secret playlist about metmaids on Youtube ofc haha. How about you?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes