HI - I'm brand new to the forum. THANK YOU FOR IT. I am looking for help in purchasing my daughter's next tail. (To be discussed elsewhere). Just want to respond to this -- I did see the section where you said see material warnings list, but then I didn't know where to find it. I kind of assumed it would be right on each review but now I realize you have to go somewhere else. I'm very interested in knowing which products should be avoided. You might also want to list which products are GOOD. It's very confusing and hard to figure out the nuances in product names and which ones I should be looking for. THANKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
If you look at the tailmakers page there's a link to explanations of materials page that gives a warning about tin cure/caulking products. Neoprin is on that list too, with acrylic monofins soon to be added (will also be added to Aurore's tail types on the tailmakers page). Polycarbonate will be added as well. My goal is to educate people so they can make an informed decision.

With all that info I don't think a separate list is needed. I'll be sure to add more text saying to check the materials page as a matter of health and safety. Also a link to the tailmakers discussion section of the forum so people can look for themselves. Fyi Finspo tails (merberry) is now selling their latex tails as dry tails only, which is good.

But in the end If people don't look over the information that is laid out for them, IMO that is on them. I'll update here when I've had time to update the information on those pages further.