Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: North Pacific Pod Introductions!

Hello Octavia! I'm in SE Portland but driving is fine as I use to drive 1.5 Hours one way every weekend (suddenly everything seems closer). But yea that would be fun!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Cure for anything is Saltwater, Sweat, Tears or The Sea
    (Isak Dinesen)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Merman Jace Aquarius

PS I don't currently have a Mer-tail I do however have a monofin.
    (Isak Dinesen)
    Merman Jace Aquarius

Re: North Pacific Pod Introductions!

I'm also in SW Portland. I don't have a tail yet either (I should be getting a monofin in about a month) but would like to know the mer-friendly pools for future reference.
    I feel the seawater in my veins. I listen to the roar of the sea and it speaks to me like a mothers voice. The tide pulls at my heart. - Night Tide

The only ones I know of are Cascade Athletic Center (but it is a health club), I did ask the Clackamas Aquatic Park and they said they allow monofins. Those are the only ones I know of though.
    (Isak Dinesen)
    Merman Jace Aquarius

Member North Pacific Pod Oceana's Avatar
    Add Oceana on Facebook
    Follow Oceana on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Serinessa View Post
    Just moved to Vancouver Island. Pretty cold for someone who lived in Va. xD I live in Courtenay, BC. A lot of Canadian mermaids live in Vancouver, though I'm the only one on the map. I think more people should sign up.

If you haven't already, you should hook up with SeaDance Photography! I believe she's located in Courtenay as well. She's pretty passionate about mermaids and a wonderful person.

I had no idea so many mermaids were from Vancouver! I have a few mermaid friends here that aren't on the forum as well.
    Oceana, Mermaid of the Canadian Pacific

Click here to follow my adventures on Facebook!

Hey fellow Mer sisters! I'm Mermaid Karina and I live in Seattle area, WA. Would LOVE the chance to actually swim with a pod sometime! Always been a dream of mine. I currently have one mer friend whom I swim at the gym with, but that's all the mermaiding I've done here since I moved up here from SoCal in March. Find me on Facebook if you wanna hang out and do a photo shoot or something! My page is Mermaid Karina: Siren Of The Sound

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    North Pacific Pod

Oregon. Home of bipolar weather and rain in 30 degree weather.
    Add SIF on Facebook
    Visit SIF's Youtube Channel
    Hey all, I'm Nyssa (Nisss-uh). I'm in the Beaverton/Aloha area and am obtaining a tail soon. Anyone interested in hanging and swimming off stress near Feb/March? I've been on here for a while now and can't believe I never found this. There's so many of us in the area....

Re: North Pacific Pod Introductions!

Welcome!

I'm in Portland and should have my tail hopefully done by then so I'm game.
    Last edited by Dee Tal; 12-24-2013 at 10:33 PM.
    I feel the seawater in my veins. I listen to the roar of the sea and it speaks to me like a mothers voice. The tide pulls at my heart. - Night Tide

Hello everyone! I often have gone by "Lorelei" growing up, but have been trying to change over to my second name, "Varasai" (there's way too many Lorelei's now, I really don't want to get lost in the crowd @_@) I used to be part of the pod of Cali, but moved to Moscow, ID in August, so that now means I am part of the North Pacific Pod (although I do often visit Cali to see family and friends when I can).
    I'm not on here much, but I've been trying to make an effort to be on more often and maybe trying to make a few meet-ups after I get my silicone tail, however I make no guarantee about being able to make it sense I'm pretty much in the middle of no-where, haha.
    Look forward to getting to know you all a bit more

Hello Mermaid Karina! Nice to see another face on here! I bet socal was nice to swim in, as it has warmer waters than up here!

Nyssa I'm in the process of making my first tail and depending on my determination I could have my tail done by then. I'm making it out of fabric as it's my first attempt but hey gotta start somewhere right. It would be fun to get people together to swim in our tails!

Grim it's nice to meet another merman! And your name reminds me of the show Grim!

Lorelei I hope you settle in well to ID! Nice to have you in the Pod!
    (Isak Dinesen)
    Merman Jace Aquarius

Hello! I'm Krystal, and I'm relatively new here. ^_^ No fin yet, but I am very crafty and I can probably make my own to start out with. I don't have a second name yet, but I think my first name is pretty mermaid-y enough at the moment! XD I'm currently in Estacada, which is in the middle of nowhere sadly. I do live right next to a local park, so I can get in some awesome photography sessions. There is a local pool that you can rent for the day in Sandy, but I'm not sure if they let you in with tails. I'll have to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JaceAquarius View Post
    The only ones I know of are Cascade Athletic Center (but it is a health club), I did ask the Clackamas Aquatic Park and they said they allow monofins. Those are the only ones I know of though.
    Portland Parks and Recreation allow them in their Mt. Scott pool and Eastside pools.

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

Hi, I'm Connor and I'm very short to the point
    18 years old
    speed skater on land
    Bothell, Washington
    I don't have a tail yet, just a monofin (Hydra So Dive Blue)
    senior in high school
    LOVE SWIMMING UNDERWATER.

well, that's me in a nutshell.
    Looking forward to swimming with you guys sometime!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania
    Any Australian Mers here?

I'm not Australian but I lived there for three years and have an Australian husband, does that count? :P

Senior Member Pod of Oceania
    Yup i would say that counts =)

Junior Member North Pacific Pod
    Hi everyone, Aspiring fresh water mermaid here from Spokane Washington, waving""

I'm in Kitsap County- specifically in Silverdale

Don't forget to join the Pod group on FB.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Smiles ** thank you , nice to say hello Im a member of the washington mermaid pod and merfolk" on FB. Is there a North Pacific Pod ? Id love to join. I havent had any luck finding any NPpods
    yay found it, thanks again

Super good luck with your tail JaceAquarius I hope it turns out great!