Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Youtube comments... part 2!!!

Ughhhhh. I got a bunch of creeps stumbling upon my personal channel where I uploaded a swimming animation reference video some of my friends needed. I guess it's time to call out some more creeps.

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 2.11.15 PM.png
Views: 1012
Size:  85.3 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 1.31.19 PM.png
Views: 678
Size:  70.5 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 1.20.13 PM.png
Views: 651
Size:  88.6 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 1.59.07 PM.png
Views: 657
Size:  136.6 KB
    Mermaid Sagittaria
    Savannah, GA | Richmond, VA
    Competitive Swimmer since 2005 | Aspiring Animator
    9 Time National Champion Swimmer | 11 Time All-American Swimmer
    Art Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/abigail_richey/
    Mermaid Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tybee_mermaid/

It's one thing to hold a fetish, but quite another to announce it to the freaking world on YouTube. Whatever happened to respect and professional distance?
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Mother of... these comments are SO amusing to read, but I feel so sorry for everyone who gets them on their videos -_- and dread the day I start getting them!

So far haven't put any mer stuff on YouTube, but I have been tagged in the comments of videos about mermaids on Facebook only to see a million comments about how "Omg these tails are so dangerous you'll definitely drown and they need to be banned EVERYWHERE" or "These people have a mental illness, they think they're real mermaids" and I just want to scream. The amount of ones about the tails that I've responded to for concerned parents to try and set the record straight...

Stay strong, YouTubers!

EDIT: Wait, @AniaR that weird "challenge" comment... My sister got a similarly worded request on her channel once, for something not mermaid or swimming related but it was a similar kind of challenge thing... who the hell is making fetish requests to (at the time) teenage girls?!
    Last edited by NorthSeaAlaria; 01-06-2018 at 01:38 PM.
    Formerly known as Mermaid Cosmica

Its not really a YouTube comment or anything, but I had a young girl follow me and my cousin at the beach saying "We aren't real." Even when we didn't say we weren't? She just couldn't let it be omg. On the bright side another little girl was super cute and insisted on keeping us hydrated by pouring water on our already submerged tails

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid of Orbegon Lake View Post
    On the bright side another little girl was super cute and insisted on keeping us hydrated by pouring water on our already submerged tails
    You can never be too careful. :P

Got these three gems in a row, lol

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    What on Earth is WRONG with people when they go out of their way to write something nasty on YOUR page or Instagram?!? Some people just need to get a life.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    OTHER THAN THAT GUYS....

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    OTHER THAN THAT GUYS....

What’s your YouTube name

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Add Keiris on Facebook
    I second Pearlie's WTF ?!! Horrid that someone would actually take the time to type that out and hit send.

it's funny, in the video i weigh 130lbs and I'm 5'8" lol

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    some people just want to be negative.

There was a guy on a GoT video who kept going on and on about how Emilia Clarke wasn't good looking because of too much weight.
    "you can see she never missed a meal in her life" "look at her arms, and that chubby body" "all that baby fat in her face doesn't do her any good" etc etc.
    I mean, that woman sure isn't skinny, but she isn't chubby either, she has a healthy weight and is gorgeous.

I bet most of those peeps complaining about others' appearance are completely ungainly themselves.
    But then, if it's a man, it seldom strikes them as a contradiction because no matter how bad they look, they always believe they're god's gift to humanity anyway.

Jealousy? You're doing/achieving something they want to themselves but can't, so they take their frustration out on you.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Add Keiris on Facebook
    Raina, in every single video or picture I have seen of you in or out of your tail in the entire time I have been on MN, I have NEVER seen an image of you where you didn't look trim, athletic, graceful and beautiful! 5'8" at only 130 and those are the kinds of remarks that are left?!! This is the kind of thing that makes me so angry!! WHY do people have to be such assholes especially when they aren't even close to reality!? UUGHHH...sometimes I really hate all these media platforms.

I think it's just sad, I think it's probably a pre-teen or a kid

This one was hanging out in the auto filtered tab. You guys we need to stop being so disneyfied and be what "real mermaids" would look like lol

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

OTHER THAN THAT GUYS....

I've gotten comments like these. I swear some people's favorite past time is to call others fat on the internet. You are anything but, my dear!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

Add Keiris on Facebook
    So sorry and disgusted to hear that, Iona. You personify loveliness. These morons must be sight impaired.
    As far as us looking like "Disney" creations, I think that girl missed the point completely. If you're trying to market yourself as a mermaid or merman for kids' parties, dive bars, special events, ocean conservation, etc., it's human nature to be attracted to beauty and what we grew up with visualizing as this kind of being. Who wants to look at some knarly swamp thing thrashing around at a pool party? Jeesh...

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Clara's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Clara On Twitter Add Mermaid Clara on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Clara's Youtube Channel
    OTHER THAN THAT GUYS....

Holy carp! That person has a lot of nerve to call someone fat, especially when you are not even fat.
    This makes me super terrified to post any videos when I get my tail done or actually get a nice video camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Previously know as KellyMermaid*