Thread: MY mermaid creations tail...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just a side thought: Isn't trying to promote a product that you know doesn't work, just a little bit unethical?

There's one thing I'll give Jesse though, his flukes look the most 'natural' in the water IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by -Annwyn- View Post
    Just a side thought: Isn't trying to promote a product that you know doesn't work, just a little bit unethical?
    I just wanted to say that I also was a bit thrown off when you added your own review here, Raina, with many more photos and descriptors of your tail that would have been good to know in your original review as soon as you started having them. I had read your original review of your MC tail, and though your photos and video of the wear and tear of it show the age, there really is not much in your post that outlined any of the issues discussed in the thread, though you DO seem to have them. So even though you didn't necessarily 'promote' the product, you put it in a very positive light and made it seem as though there were fewer issues with the tail, that's all. I know a lot of mers really respect you and trust your opinions, and you're very good at being detailed and informative in a neutral tone. This post isn't an attack, I just kind of wanted to stand up for Annwyn because I think you reacted a bit harshly to her, and I also was a bit surprised to see your review and hear that you photo shop your tails.
    I'll be a Finfolk Mersister in January!