Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: North Pacific Pod Introductions!

That would be fun :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissa View Post
    Good to meet you Mia! Yeah, I'm quite a fan of living aboard. It will still be a few years before I head off, but the Puget Sound has a lot to offer until then.
    Sometime I would love to host some sort of mermaid meetup aboard for mermaids in the area that are interested. ^.^
    Hey, great to meet another liveaboard! (I'm on a 27' sailboat on Lake Union).

Quote Originally Posted by exdraghunt View Post
    Hey, great to meet another liveaboard! (I'm on a 27' sailboat on Lake Union).
    Awesome! It makes sense that there would be at least a couple other liveaboard merfolk! Nice to meet you!

Im Nerissa Pearl. I perform mostly out on the Olympic Peninsula. Im helping to open a supper club with live show, including mermaid shows. Im also helping a festival producer with a Mermaids and Pirates festival for next year...ill he really excited to share that with you all as the details become more clear!

That would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by anami View Post
    Im Nerissa Pearl. I perform mostly out on the Olympic Peninsula. Im helping to open a supper club with live show, including mermaid shows. Im also helping a festival producer with a Mermaids and Pirates festival for next year...ill he really excited to share that with you all as the details become more clear!
    Welcome to the pod! The mermaid shows sounds fantastic! Looking forward to hearing more about any upcoming events! Keep us updated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hey mers! My silicone tail will soon be in my hands, and i want to take it swimming next week in a nice big pool. Where are the good pools in Washington? Which pools allow tails?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Junior Member North Pacific Pod Wing's Avatar
    My name is Wing and I join your guys pod

.....Hello

Hello Dearies-

I'm still working on a name (drat!) My goal is to decide on something by New Years. I'm an Oregon Mer who is super excited to have found a community, and even more excited that there are other mers nearby! I go to school part time in Corvallis where I've pinned myself on the map, but occasionally can be found swimming closer to the Portland area. Still super new to this, but really excited to get started!

Realized I've never introduced myself formally on here! You guys have probably seen me swim by the Facebook pods but anyways, I'm Faith! I'm 18 years old and from the Greater Vancouver area. I've been mermaiding for over 2 years and love the community that has come with it! Probably my greatest achievements as a mermaid are my videos where I supply the internet with the mermaid tail reviews they deserve! When I'm not splashing about with a GoPro at the pool, I'm usually lifeguarding it or teaching swimming lessons. Anyways, feel free to stalk me and I hope to swim with more with more BC mers soon! https://www.youtube.com/faithonthebass

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

So after 2 and a half years of hanging out on this site I realized I've never actually introduced myself to the pod. To be fair I rarely post on here, but still. Holy mackerel.
    I'm Avya. I currently reside on beautiful Vancouver Island, BC. I haven't done much swimming lately sadly, but my tail is coming in January so I'm super duper excited for that.
    I spend most of my time doing school work or working so my life is kinda boring right now. 😣
    It's awesome to see so many Pacific Coast mers on here! Yay! I hope to meet some of you one day. 😃

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I'm a mer from Eastern Washington and I'm ready to have a great time in this pod!!
    My beginner-ness is showing.

Hey there! Eastern washington here too!

Junior Member North Pacific Pod Shell Bell's Avatar
    Add Shell Bell on Facebook
    Hello pod! I am located in Seattle area and plan to be going swimming pretty regularly (every few weeks or so). Hopefully I can swim with some of you eventually!

There seem to be quite a few Eastern WA mers! I visit there occasionally, so if you ever plan a meet I might be down.

Hello!

im an aspiring mermaid from Victoria on Vancouver IsLand. Hoping to make new friends and maybe make a couple meet ups. Temporarily limited to Canada due to an expiring passport but that should get sorted shortly as I'm heading down to LA in August....

Quote Originally Posted by StephRahl View Post
    Hello!

im an aspiring mermaid from Victoria on Vancouver IsLand. Hoping to make new friends and maybe make a couple meet ups. Temporarily limited to Canada due to an expiring passport but that should get sorted shortly as I'm heading down to LA in August....
    Welcome!! I too come from Vancouver Island. 😃 Nice to see someone from here!

Avya, your north or south or mid island?

Mid technically. Port Alberni.😊

Well that's a lot of lake you got there I've been through there a few times on our way to tofino surfing this year. (New Years and Family Day)

Where abouts are you?😊