Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Finfolk Productions Wait Time

Finfolk just announced they are hiring more crew. Hopefully this will shorten production time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

***** HAPPY ANNIVERSARY *****

Today marks my 36 month/3 year anniversary of placing my order.
    To date, no word, no pics, no update..... zip, zilch, nada, zero.
    While others have placed their orders months, if not years after mine and have received them..... I am still waiting and waiting and waiting.

The last update was back in November 2016 and was told that they had to completely redo the body - all new scales, all new body piece, all individually re-done and that there was some concern about silicone age and paint adhering properly, and they had issues with how some of their former assistants assembled my first body.

So.......... THE WAIT CONTINUES!!!!

^that sucks man

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    all individually re-done and that there was some concern about silicone age and paint adhering properly, and they had issues with how some of their former assistants assembled my first body.
    the wait sucks but knowing the issues with former assistants I think it's probably better to have it remade

You know I was talking to finfolk recently specifically about your tail, and my friend Marlas. And in both cases through no fault of really theirs (in your case an assistant who had ill intentions, and in marla's case some circumstances) both your tails basically had to be remade from scratch after hers being done and yours almost done (after first trying to salvage what was initially done). Which is a cost they end up eating both time and money. There's a reason so many of these tail makers end up not using assistants; because no one can do quite what they do. I think they've lost any money they would of made from either of you in the remaking of the tails, so certainly not a scam or anything (not that you said that, just that I know people will read and wonder). In any case I know you're both at the very top of the silicone list so I am sure you'll be hearing soon. Cuz I asked them about it specifically (on behalf of my friend Marla) and there's no one else before either of you. Hopefully you'll get it soon and we'll all be amazed!

Hmmm.... I always hear from the girls after I make a post. Coincidence???
    Anyways they have said it will be done by the end of the month..... April 1st?

We'll be watching.......

well no actually, It only seems like a coincidence because I figure it's not my business to post these things until they're brought up I talked to them about a week and a half ago about Marla, and brought you up as well at the same time.

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    I can't wait to see how your tail turns out

Well, end of the month.... no tail, no pics, no word.

The countdown to month 37 has begun.......

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Cuz I asked them about it specifically (on behalf of my friend Marla) and there's no one else before either of you. Hopefully you'll get it soon and we'll all be amazed!
    I have to wonder about that quote seeing that I have not seen/heard anything concerning my tail (being done by the end of March) and the fact that I have seen at least three other tails being finished and packed up to ship on Instagram........

Month 37 is 4 days away.....

this quote is from nearly a month ago since you're kinda suggesting the only reason they said anything was because you made a fuss on here, and I wanted to correct you that I had asked of my own accord when I had asked about Marla's.

Have you messaged them again recently about the tail or are you only posting here? I'd say message them and specifically ask for proof photos of atleast some work done on your tail.

I messaged them once, but heard nothing..... going to message them again now.

Yes I know it was.... and actually, in-spite of writing them directly, the only time I do get a response is when I do make a fuss on here.
    Yes, I know you asked on your own accord about mine.... just saying, if there was no one else ahead of Marla and mine....

Sorry, but this is starting to get beyond frustrating with me, especially when one sees other's tail getting done in half the time and I am hitting 37 months now and have put off 3 photoshoots. I don't even know if it will now fit.... things change in three years and I only supplied a measurement update over a year and a half ago when they asked as they were about to start.

I'll give this til the end of May and if nothing, I'll just cut my lose.

Like sands through the hourglass......so comes month 37........ and no pics or reply.

Onward to month 38!!! EXCELSIOR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaidhunter View Post
    Like sands through the hourglass......so comes month 37........ and no pics or reply.

Onward to month 38!!! EXCELSIOR!!!!
    Are you emailing them? The only time I get a response back is via Facebook, maybe try messaging them there?

Quote Originally Posted by shimmygoddess View Post
    Are you emailing them? The only time I get a response back is via Facebook, maybe try messaging them there?
    Sent an email Monday (4 days ago), no reply yet.
    Will now try through Facebook.

***UPDATE*** Through Facebook, they replied that they will send pictures this week.
    We'll be watching....
    Last edited by Mermaidhunter; 04-20-2017 at 11:48 AM.

I understand the big silicone tail makers have so many orders and people to talk to and tails to make, and that's why things take so long, but reading things like this makes me feel a lot better about being a few weeks behind on production because it's the end of the semester. Hopefully they'll pull through with the pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaidhunter View Post
    Sent an email Monday (4 days ago), no reply yet.
    Will now try through Facebook.

***UPDATE*** Through Facebook, they replied that they will send pictures this week.
    We'll be watching....
    Zip, zilch, nada....

their friend died.