Thread: Any Iowan Mermaids out there?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnet View Post
    Yeah I wanna know what part of iowa everyone is in too. I may have some events coming up I need more mermaids for.
    No tail yet but if you need an underwater photographer, kid friendly mer wrangler, lifeguard, or swim instructor that is defiantly me. And of course always up for making new friends.

An after thought...in Ankeny there is a Jo-Ann's Fabric store. Maybe we could have a get together and help me and anyone else who is tail-less make a tail?

Too bad I haven't worked at the Waukee YMCA in 8 years...Back then I would have had contacts that could have given us the OK to use the pool. I do know someone in Ames though.
    Last edited by Merman Chatfish; 11-25-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flyer2002 View Post
    No tail yet but if you need an underwater photographer, kid friendly mer wrangler, lifeguard, or swim instructor that is defiantly me. And of course always up for making new friends.

An after thought...in Ankeny there is a Jo-Ann's Fabric store. Maybe we could have a get together and help me and anyone else who is tail-less make a tail?

Too bad I haven't worked at the Waukee YMCA in 8 years...Back then I would have had contacts that could have given us the OK to use the pool. I do know someone in Ames though.

I actually have access to a few different pools, the Waukee Y included. And I definitely need an underwater photographer!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnet View Post
    I actually have access to a few different pools, the Waukee Y included. And I definitely need an underwater photographer!
    I am in Des Moines for the summer if you want to get together for a photoshoot/swim/ice cream.