Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Relationship Struggles...?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Jordyn View Post
    I fucking hate everything
    I was most of the way thru high school and still had yet to have girlfriend (or friends), and one day before play practice mom joked asked if I was gay. I cried for the next 30 minutes including the way to practice because I had spent elementary middle, and high school being called gay and fag and homo (not even knowing what any of those meant until high school) and the last person I expected to call me that was my mom.

I came out as bi to my parents and the first thing my mom said was ARE YOU KISSING GIRLS JORDYN and then she was like buys that's okay if you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://theho0d.tumblr.com/
    “Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
    Roald Dahl

I came out as bi to my parents and the first thing my mom said was ARE YOU KISSING GIRLS JORDYN and then she was like buys that's okay if you are

My brother came out as gay a few years ago and my parents were really supportive. I know many people don't have that luxury you or him have.

My friend is bi and his parents said if he was gay they would disown him

Roald Dahl

My friend is bi and his parents said if he was gay they would disown him

Are they ok with him being bi?

Nothing angers me more than parents who don't accept their children for who they are. I luckily have awesome parents who are supportive of however I am. My mom was actually convinced I was a lesbian all of middle school and some of high school. Multiple times she would come to my room and let me know that if I was it was OK and she wouldn't see me any differently. Little did she know I just avoided middle school and high school relationships because I disliked them so much and wanted to wait til college I have several friends who are bi/gay. Seeing the way some parents act towards it infuriates me
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Sirenia View Post
    Nothing angers me more than parents who don't accept their children for who they are. I luckily have awesome parents who are supportive of however I am. My mom was actually convinced I was a lesbian all of middle school and some of high school. Multiple times she would come to my room and let me know that if I was it was OK and she wouldn't see me any differently. Little did she know I just avoided middle school and high school relationships because I disliked them so much and wanted to wait til college I have several friends who are bi/gay. Seeing the way some parents act towards it infuriates me
    LOL thats funny. Silly mom.

Senior Member Pod of The South Rivertee's Avatar
    Follow Rivertee On Twitter Add Rivertee on Facebook
    Follow Rivertee on Tumblr
    Jordyn love, when I say we wear the same fin I'm not joking. I had literally NO gal pals in middle or highschool. So I was often known as the heffer whore because I was not only surrounded by guys but they were some of the hottest ones in school. People are jealous when some one has the best attention from what they want. Never feel less of woman because you invest more time in your personality than drama. I'm happily married at 25 with a 2yr old son and guess what, still surrounded by awesome men. Girls hate all the time still, but my 'guys' stand up WITH me proving we are close friends.

Hang on through the fires because when you're done treading the desert you'll find yourself in paradise. Hang tough baby girl you'll come out on top.
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Formerly known as Kaguria the Kitsune Mermaid

Quote Originally Posted by Kaguria The Kitsune Mermaid View Post
    Jordyn love, when I say we wear the same fin I'm not joking. I had literally NO gal pals in middle or highschool. So I was often known as the heffer whore because I was not only surrounded by guys but they were some of the hottest ones in school. People are jealous when some one has the best attention from what they want. Never feel less of woman because you invest more time in your personality than drama. I'm happily married at 25 with a 2yr old son and guess what, still surrounded by awesome men. Girls hate all the time still, but my 'guys' stand up WITH me proving we are close friends.

Hang on through the fires because when you're done treading the desert you'll find yourself in paradise. Hang tough baby girl you'll come out on top.
    Oh my god you guys are so sweet I'm tearing up

Roald Dahl

... Wow. I thought this thread had died. Kind of painful to see it again, as I'm in the process of trying to move on. Some advice for you mermaid Jordyn, don't go around giving your heart to everyone. I'm 24 and haven't been single for more than two weeks since I was 13. I'm not a slut, I've only slept with my last two long term boyfriends... But take time to figure yourself out without a man, or risk ending up over stretched, emotionally worn out, and desperate like me. Be selective or have your heart broken.
    I'll be a Finfolk Mersister in January!

And yeah, I know. I'm bitter. Sorry. Really didn't need to see this fucking thread on my feed today.
    I'll be a Finfolk Mersister in January!

Quote Originally Posted by maressa View Post
    ... Wow. I thought this thread had died. Kind of painful to see it again, as I'm in the process of trying to move on. Some advice for you mermaid Jordyn, don't go around giving your heart to everyone. I'm 24 and haven't been single for more than two weeks since I was 13. I'm not a slut, I've only slept with my last two long term boyfriends... But take time to figure yourself out without a man, or risk ending up over stretched, emotionally worn out, and desperate like me. Be selective or have your heart broken.
    See I consider you lucky. My first girlfriend wasn't until 22 and and haven't had one since I was 24. So much of my life has been lonely. I know from watching others how much a breakup hurts but all I can focus on it what it feels like to be loved by someone besides my mom or have friends that arn't friends just out of pity.

And yeah, I know. I'm bitter. Sorry. Really didn't need to see this fucking thread on my feed today.
    I know you started this thread but you can unsubscribe to it if you want then when others post you don't get it in your list of new stuff.

I'm sorry sweetie, but you're a beautiful woman and I'm sure the sea will bring you a new love and it will be millions more than you ever dreamed
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

The worst feeling by far is seeing your replacement EVERYONE MEET MINE like seriously is she better looking than me? Fucking twat

Roald Dahl

The worst feeling by far is seeing your replacement EVERYONE MEET MINE like seriously is she better looking than me? Fucking twat

I don't think you should judge her, she's not in a relationship with the guy to hurt you. You are prettier, but I do not think we should be criticizing others for their looks
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Sirenia View Post
    I don't think you should judge her, she's not in a relationship with the guy to hurt you. You are prettier, but I do not think we should be criticizing others for their looks
    He liked to shove it in my face with CRIMSON DID THIS CRIMSON DID THAT I LIVE CRIMSON CRIMSON CRIMSON

Roald Dahl

I agree with Mermaid Sirenia, its not her fault he choose her over you. And isn't it better he does it now than down the line when you two are married and have children?

Darling I know you're hurt but she is a girl just as you are, don't blame her for his insensitivity. Just smile and show you are unphased

IDK why but every time I break up with a guy (or he breaks up with me, or whatever the circumstances are), his next girlfriend is always uglier. I try not to judge, I never say their ugly out loud, and sometimes I even become friends with the girl. But I still find it odd. Not saying I look like Miss America or anything though lol