Hi there! When Merbella posted that they had a spot open for a tail order recently, I jumped on the chance....I've wanted one for a while! I have paid IN FULL with a rush order fee which guarantees my tail to be made in 60-90 days according to the email agreement. But now I've read this thread and I am worried! Especially since I've emailed Raven several times in the last week and have not heard back from her. I do not want to be a pestering customer, but I am a business owner myself. And when someone invests that much money with you, it is good practice to at least shoot a quick email back saying "hey, got your email....busy and will get back with you asap." Because now I am stressing that I haven't heard back after submitting several questions and tail color info sheet. anyway...I see you guys say that she is busy and will get to you when she gets to you, I suppose. Not sure if I am reassured by that or not.

Her work is freaking amazing though....I'm impatient because I want it right now!!! LOL