Thread: Finfolk Black Friday Sales

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer Coralia View Post
    I should of included my measurements but I was too excited. Oops.

I ordered a large sweater; no zipper in navy. I'm 5'7" and it just covers my butt. I would have gone a size bigger, maybe even two, as I also like my sweaters baggy (yay for portable blankets!). It's 26.5" from the collar down and the sleeves are 33.25" by my measurements. The picture is not as vibrant as the image on the website since it is on a darker background.

For leggings: I have a 28" waist and a 36" hips (though I have a butt). Medium fit me well.

And yes I did! It's huge! (Hof). I'm saving it under my bed until I get my tail though. It feels really nice. She had a good sale so it brought the bag to $147USD. Couldn't pass it up.
    So your measurements sound like mine and the medium fits good? I am concerned with muffin top too. The small is too tight on my waist. I think they run small, b/c it practically fit my daughter and though she is 11, she is tiny and still wears a kids size 8 pants. Anyone order a large? I wonder what waist works for that. I am trying to decide if I need M or L. I have contacted Finfolk through every way possible and I still cant find a sizing chart .
    Last edited by shimmygoddess; 12-07-2016 at 01:56 PM.