Thread: Hai! New Aspiring Merboi!

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod

Red face Hai! New Aspiring Merboi!

Hai! I'm Rawkey, or if I were to pick a mer-name, I'd say... Merboi Ash or just Ash... Ash is not my actual name but it is a name I'm considering changing to so I guess this is one way I can maybe test it out some. I am now realizing maybe putting Rawkey as my profile name, instead of my now mer-name, was maybe a little bit of an oversight... I call myself a merboi instead of merman or mermaid because I'm NB and merboi just feels more me-ish. I've been interested in mer-stuff since I was veeery young, but I never said anything about it just because I was afraid of ridicule mostly. One day I had the most amazing dream though that I actually was a merperson and it just put that passion on hyperdrive O-O I did grow out of that fear finally though so now pretty much everyone I know knows I love this stuff. Sadly I do not yet have a tail, but I do have two fins. One fin doesn't fit me at all sadly, so I guess it's my sisters fin now and the other juuuuust barely fits me. I'm hoping to get a silicone tail eventually when I lose a little belly, (and when I have a more solid plan for it) Actually I want multiple o-o but I will likely get a more entry level tail sooner just get used to it until I do lose the weight I want to. Unfortunately I'm not actually sure where to go to use a tail which is kinda part of the reason I'm here I guess, networking and finding tail friendly locations within reasonable distance

@Rawkey
    Hi! Welcome to the community, hope you find what your looking for.

Hi! I'm new here too. I also do not yet have a tail, but I'm trying to save up (being a broke college student makes affording one difficult haha).

Hai, thank you! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by melody_del_mar View Post
    Hi! I'm new here too. I also do not yet have a tail, but I'm trying to save up (being a broke college student makes affording one difficult haha).
    Hai! And that is very true o-o. I'm fortunate in that I can actually afford one, mostly cuz covid actually, I just don't really like my current fitness level so I don't think it's worth it for me yet.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkey View Post
    Hai! And that is very true o-o. I'm fortunate in that I can actually afford one, mostly cuz covid actually, I just don't really like my current fitness level so I don't think it's worth it for me yet.
    I can understand that. Regardless, you'll be a beautiful NB merboi! Regardless of having a tail or not, it's definitely a fun world to be apart of.

Quote Originally Posted by melody_del_mar View Post
    I can understand that. Regardless, you'll be a beautiful NB merboi! Regardless of having a tail or not, it's definitely a fun world to be apart of.
    Ahhhh thank you so much! >u< I'm really looking forward to finally getting a tail but that was super sweet! Thank you for the super nice welcome!