Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mertailor silicone tail for sale $1200

Quote Originally Posted by MerNetworkMod View Post
    Hey Auquita, this is the mod. I know you really want a tail but I have to give you a warning to please stop asking people or I may have to suspend your account for a break. I understand you deal with a lot but tails aren't something people can usually give away. It's very annoying to members to be frequently asked.

Thanks for your understanding.
    No I won’t ask any more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    I remember this tail! I would definitely give it a new home if I had cash, but I sadly don't Good luck with trying to sell it!
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    yep it's a classic beauty, a bit small for my current figure haha but a great price

Still for sale! I'm hoping to send it off before I move around mid year. :>

I'm considering doing some asthetic alterations to this tail. I'm definitely thinking of getting rid of the blue stripe on the belly side but keeping the one on the back as well as adding some interesting details (I dabble in silicone but I dont have the space, patience, or time to actually make a full tail hahaha). I'm hoping a mini makeover will make her a bit more appealing! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaidmechanic View Post
    I'm considering doing some asthetic alterations to this tail. I'm definitely thinking of getting rid of the blue stripe on the belly side but keeping the one on the back as well as adding some interesting details (I dabble in silicone but I dont have the space, patience, or time to actually make a full tail hahaha). I'm hoping a mini makeover will make her a bit more appealing! XD
    I actually love the blue stripe!! In fact I love the whole tail.
    I’ve been stalking this listing tryna convince myself that I should buy it regardless if the fact that its not time for me to drop cash on a silicone tail.
    So I shall just keep admiring.
    Good luck on the makeover and selling!

Your mernetwork profile says you're in Texas, right? If you're close enough, the right size, and willing to pick it up I can take $200 off hahaha XD

Your mernetwork profile says you're in Texas, right? If you're close enough, the right size, and willing to pick it up I can take $200 off hahaha XD
    I live in central Texas just north of Austin. I would be willing to pick it up if it would just be a day trip.

I go up to Austin to hang out with friends all the time! If you were interested, I could meet you in Austin hahaha. Saving the hassle of shipping a tail is worth the $200 discount in my opinion hahaha I hate shipping things. XD

I go up to Austin to hang out with friends all the time! If you were interested, I could meet you in Austin hahaha. Saving the hassle of shipping a tail is worth the $200 discount in my opinion hahaha I hate shipping things. XD
    I match all the measurements except one...I have ridiculously tiny feet...we’re talking size 5 1/2. I don’t have much(any) experience with silicone tails so I don’t know how vital the shoe size measurements are. Like...would I be slipping all over the place cuz my feet are too small?

Tail is size 8 shoe and you are size 5 1/2 dang you could probably buy neoprene socks to wear to make your feet fit! In fact, that might be better in terms of comfort to have foot pockets a bit larger.

If you do get the tail, I'm sure MermaidMechanic can give you tips on how to care for the tail.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Honestly, something I learned is that bigger foot pockets are more comfortable. You wont slip around and you'll have plenty of room for neoprene socks which will help prevent blisters! Ive been able to have friends with bigger feet than mine wear the tail too since there is some stretch, but it's not the most comfortable for them. I can answer any tail care questions you might have although Raina has made several really good posts about it that are on the message board. I think they might even be pinned, I can link them for you if you want. :>

Mertailor silicone tail for sale $1200

Honestly, something I learned is that bigger foot pockets are more comfortable. You wont slip around and you'll have plenty of room for neoprene socks which will help prevent blisters! Ive been able to have friends with bigger feet than mine wear the tail too since there is some stretch, but it's not the most comfortable for them. I can answer any tail care questions you might have although Raina has made several really good posts about it that are on the message board. I think they might even be pinned, I can link them for you if you want. :>
    Well definitely PM me when you’re gonna be in town and we’ll see what we can do. (As I am unable to drive right now I would need to be sure I could get a ride to meet you and get cash etc)

I was wondering if the tail is still for sale. If yes, do you ship to the EU?

Tail still available, lowered price to 1,000.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Its beautiful! Hope you can find a good home for it.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Junior Member Pod of Oceania
    It's a beautiful tail, where are you shipping from?

Junior Member Pod of Oceania
    I fit almost every measurement but the hips, do you think it would stretch 2 inches? Also how much do you think shipping would be to Australia?

Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk