Thread: #icebucketchallenge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meilyn View Post
    Not to ruin the fun, but I'll just leave this here. ..

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/08/15/c...wasting-water/
    ... You do realize that The Daily Currant is a satire site and none of the articles they post are true, right...?? That said, I do see your point!

When it comes to the "Wasting Water" argument, I can definitely see both sides here and I'm not really on one side or the other about it. For health/mental health reasons I won't be doing the Ice Bucket Challenge myself, but I'll definitely be donating to the cause anyway.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Meilyn's Avatar
    Follow Meilyn On Twitter Add Meilyn on Facebook
    Follow Meilyn on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Tieri View Post
    ... You do realize that The Daily Currant is a satire site and none of the articles they post are true, right...?? That said, I do see your point!

When it comes to the "Wasting Water" argument, I can definitely see both sides here and I'm not really on one side or the other about it. For health/mental health reasons I won't be doing the Ice Bucket Challenge myself, but I'll definitely be donating to the cause anyway.
    NOPE! Did not know that. :|
    I have temperature issues (hard to create my own body heat sometimes) so I understand the health aspects to it as well. But water bill sucks even more when you have a giant pond out back that needs to stay at a constant level.