Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Are there any Mers in Ohio!

I'm about in between those but would be happy to go where ever if you want to meet up and swim sometime?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

My roommate and I are thinking about going to nelson ledges today if anyone would want to join us?

I was there yesterday and the water was just so clean that my eyes didnt hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Paergence View Post
    My roommate and I are thinking about going to nelson ledges today if anyone would want to join us?

I was there yesterday and the water was just so clean that my eyes didnt hurt.

I'd love to but I live too far away

I'm currently in tennessee attending college, so I can't for a pretty decent time XD rip my poor wallet, at least I have some scholarships

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Velos View Post
    Northern ohio/cleveland to avon area, but I pass through Cincinnati while traveling
    I actually live in Avon! I thought I was the only mer in this immediate area

I should be up there again roughly christmas and summer time. I will let you all know when I am up in Ohio ^-^

I will be living in Columbus Ohio in about 6 to 10 months. : D

Hiya everybody! I’m moving from southwestern MI to Dayton next week! Are there any mers nearby? Would love to do a socially distanced swim! ☺️