Thread: Dallas/Plano/Richardson Mermaids?

Dallas/Plano/Richardson Mermaids?

Hi! I am about to move to Richardson and am looking for other mermaids or pods in the area that I could swim with! I know Arkansas, where I live now, has a facebook group, but I'm not sure if that's a common thing or just something my pod did. Also, if anyone knows any tail-friendly pools near Richardson, I would love to know where to swim!
    "I wish I was away in Ingo
    Far across the briny sea
    Sailing over deepest waters
    Where neither care nor worry trouble me"

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    Idk about any in that area (I am in Ft W) aside from the texas shaped pool in Plano which I been going to lately and it's great. There's a lot of local mermaid groups on fb. But each one has some sort of drama so watch out for that. Apparently Texas mermaids don't know how to be civil adults and think they're in high school still. If you dig thru the threads you can find other tail friendly pools, but some pools change their mind so just be careful.

Junior Member Pod of Texas
    Add Merlisa on Facebook
    i visit Richardson often. was there just last week. I was swimming at the Glenville pool with me tail. its an outdoor public pool but it works. add me on facebook if you like. i am always looking for other mermaids to hang out with https://www.facebook.com/lisa.ayers.927?ref=bookmarks

Oh you know what the Plano pool has a mermaid event this Sunday. I don't know if there's anything special about it... I think they're just calling it a mermaid event in order to attract mermaids and charge you five more dollars and they usually do.

Im over in Lakeside myself. Its near downtown Ft Worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkleaf View Post
    Im over in Lakeside myself. Its near downtown Ft Worth.
    Hey hmu sometime if you want, I'm in Haltom!