Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    I usually film them by myself and just do lots of clever angles! I really don't like letting other people trying to film me - it usually winds up with lots of unusable footage.
    That is really cool to know Faith! I have the same problem. My boyfriend was even into filming videos with friends so I thought he would be able to take usable footage for me. I gave him lots of instructions of what I wanted and everything and most of the footage wasn't usable. That is super inspiring that you film yourself. I am sure it takes practice to figure out where to swim so that you are in the shot, etc.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    That is really cool to know Faith! I have the same problem. My boyfriend was even into filming videos with friends so I thought he would be able to take usable footage for me. I gave him lots of instructions of what I wanted and everything and most of the footage wasn't usable. That is super inspiring that you film yourself. I am sure it takes practice to figure out where to swim so that you are in the shot, etc.
    Thank you Alea! Trust me tons of times I goof it up with the camera pointing in the wrong direction and stuff but they usually turn out much better than if I've got someone else filming me. Sometimes I do try and get some more "organic" moving shots filmed by others just to make the video more dynamic and less boring.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook