Page 421 of 430 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Mersen, of all places to introduce yourself and promote a mer-dating link the "Bitch-it Out" Thread is probably the LAST thread on here to do that. lol

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Mersen, of all places to introduce yourself and promote a mer-dating link the "Bitch-it Out" Thread is probably the LAST thread on here to do that. lol
    *snort*

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Quote Originally Posted by Mersen View Post
    Greetings Dear Mermaids and Mermen. I am new to this , just wanted to say hi and let you all know Mermaids dating is up and running and free to join Now all the single mermaids around the world can go deeper, search and find whoever they are looking for
    IOS users : https://goo.gl/Fo9QUG
    Android App: https://goo.gl/5uRGSJ
    Hope to see you there ...
    Know your market and target platform, Mersen. This profile and post wouldn't look any spammier if Monty Python sang it in the Hormel Foods factory.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

can i bitch about mermaid dating pls k thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Be our guest.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I have endo. One of the lesser known symptoms of endometriosis is losing teeth. The combination of the medication used to treat it, and the constant inflammation, is a bad time for teeth. I work really hard on my teeth (especially after the braces) regular brush and floss with special toothpaste, a mouth spray, and I use a water pic. Well, just got back form the dentist and I have FOUR cavities! Dentist says she sees this all the time as a side effect of my meds but they're the ONLY meds that work. So she's changed up my products again and I'm coming back next week and the week after for fillings. Some days I feel like it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back with this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I have endo. One of the lesser known symptoms of endometriosis is losing teeth. The combination of the medication used to treat it, and the constant inflammation, is a bad time for teeth. I work really hard on my teeth (especially after the braces) regular brush and floss with special toothpaste, a mouth spray, and I use a water pic. Well, just got back form the dentist and I have FOUR cavities! Dentist says she sees this all the time as a side effect of my meds but they're the ONLY meds that work. So she's changed up my products again and I'm coming back next week and the week after for fillings. Some days I feel like it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back with this stuff
    I'm so sorry, AniaR, I can't imagine how frustrating that is.

I've heard of some type of coating to help protect against cavities (sealants?). I wonder if that would be an option for you that might help in addition to the product change?
    “The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea.”
    Isak Dinesen - http://www.worldofquotes.com/topic/water/2/index.html
    Follow me on Facebook and Youtube!

My Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mermai...38613266232787

My Youtube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidDanielle2012

Quote Originally Posted by Takahao View Post
    Ahg, I hate having my sleep schedule messed up. It's to the point where I'm not even sleeping at night, I'm napping from like noon to five. I have to pull an all nighter and try to stay up if I want to fix it, but so far I've failed.
    I have adhd so it makes my brain “hard to turn off”. If I go to bed before ten I’m waking up at Four AM or earlier. Go to bed later than ten and wake up at 6-8.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    arrrrgh! why does facebook have to strangle views for people?!

i decided to follow raina's page and i'm so annoyed that she's not getting views anymore. every time i see her posts i comment so that way she shows up in my feed more often, but nooooo facebook doesn't care so i have to search her page out!

also raina your page is lovely and amazing <3
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    I followed Raina's page too, then the first post it showed me was her saying something about friend requests etc for people she knows personally and I was "omg am I being a stalker... >.> <.<" and then politely unfollowed and followed her on instagram instead.

The 'just universe' and 'just be stronger' theories that people use to approach those having trouble with health, physical or mental.
    (The 'Just Universe' theory is that thing where people think if you 'just do everything right' everything will be great, and so if you're broke, or have a chronic illness, etc., you must have done something wrong or you deserve it, because it's a just universe, darling.) And the assumptions that someone living with hardship hasn't thought of this miracle piece of advice someone just HAS to give even though they've never been in the same circumstances.

It's crazy that anyone still thinks that way, but they are out there.

Or the people who don't understand how someone whose every moment is spent controlling what their mental illness is trying to do, along with living with physical ailments and challenges, might talk about it a lot. You know. As if it affects every part of their life. OH wait, it does. A friend of mine is going through that right now, as she tries to work with yet another team of doctors who can't figure out what is wrong with her, and her parents (who she has to live with because of her illnesses, even though she's an adult) are telling her 'nobody wants to hear about that all the time.' Well, bite me. I want her to talk about it if she wants to, I want to be the friend who can let a friend get everything off their chest because it helps on some small level. And she does talk about other things, too, but FFS, most of the last ten years of her life has been spent trying not to let this mystery illness take her out, of COURSE it's a big subject.

Oh and mermaid bitch: the tail I hoped to order in the next couple months is not going to be produced for... who knows how long. Boo. I'll look online, but I really wanted a new Mythic, not a pre-owned one.

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue View Post
    people think if you 'just do everything right' everything will be great, and so if you're broke, or have a chronic illness, etc., you must have done something wrong or you deserve it, because it's a just universe, darling
    that's repugnant and so stupid it should be illegal.
    I know so many very sick and dying children who had to go through more suffering in their short lives than some 80 year olds- and also too many criminals and mass murderers who live to an old old age and have great health throughout.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
    I went through something eerily similar, and we too regularly get people who think they have to comment about it even though they have no clue.
    "Oh, you were so long sick with a tick-borne disease? I had a tick too once, but it wasn't a great deal at all, you should really blablabla" [insert completely useless health advice].

If you have something serious that the doctors are clueless about, you're in a bad, bad spot.
    Of course, if you happen across the one rare doctor who isn't an overpaid charlatan who finds out what it is, but there is no cure and no real treatment for it- that's almost as bad.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel
    The "just universe" people can bite me. I have lupus, and it doesn't matter what I do. I will always have it. Sometimes good people end up.with bad health and to wave it away as though they simply must deserve it is bull.

Just knowing what I go through makes my heart break for others with issues. Especially knowing how people can look at you for it.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

I need to rant and this seems the safest place. My husband called my "mermaid thing" my midlife crisis. Okay 1. I'm only 31. 2. I've been at this off and on for a few years (3-4 or so). I'm so mad. He meant it as a joke I think, but it's hurtful. Honestly I like making things. Making a tail seems like a fun thing to make and it has been so far. Just. Aaaargh.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    That is so rude.

I'm sorry he said that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using MerNetwork mobile app

That's very mean, I hope he comes to understand that it brings you joy , I'm sure he does things that he enjoys that other people don't necessarily get. Best of luck to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've been staying with a friend for about 3 weeks because his place is closer to my job. I come home Sunday and the room wreaks of cat pee. We think maybe it's the litter box. Well i come back from work today set to clean the carpet under My bed because after sniffing around i realize the pee smell is coming from under there. It takes an hour to get the smell just faint. Fast forward to dinner time, i order Chinese and head to eat it in my room. I then sit and watch the cat go under my bed, i run over and lift the sheets and...... She's peeing.

I don't want to ask her to her Rid off the cat since she says its an emotional support animal but i have too much valuable things That i store under my bed, and not to mention i do cosplay commissions and do not want to have to email a customer about cat pissy costumes. ( I'm also scared she'll ruin my corsets or lolita dresses, i mean she's also already scratching my desk chair that i borrowed from a friend)

To clarify, the cat Belongs to my roommate aft my apartment, not my friend's place. Me and the girl also share a room so i can't lock the cat out.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Eww, that's gross. Have you talked to your friend about the issue? Because I know cat pee is not easy to get out things. I had that issue when I went on an exchange and my host's cat peed all over my suitcase. Luckily it was plastic so the smell didn't hang around for long.
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Page 421 of 430 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425 ... LastLast